tuscl

cum shots !

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Wednesday, April 11, 2012 1:27 AM
What is your top 3 places for a cum shot ? Juices to 3 #1 on the pussy #2 on the boobies #3 on the booty

23 comments

• DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I think in the mouth has to be #1 on the list. And I don't we need to go to #3.
  • teeshot
    12 years ago
    Yep, mouth all the way !
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    No no no not cum in....cum on......I love cumming in the mouth.....hear is my cum "in" list #1pussy #2mouth #3ass
  • joesparty
    12 years ago
    Never given a girl a facial. Done in the mouth and maybe she spilled a little, but never a true facial, and I've always wanted to try it. I think they're afraid of getting it in their hair!
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    In the pussy on them
  • iniquitous
    12 years ago
    #4 Face
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Not really my bag. The only times have been when she wanted to see it explode. So it usually wound up on her neck & chin.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Wow a lot of you guys love faculs ! I'm with bang on or in pussy #1
  • igloo9999
    12 years ago
    'In' follows the rest: pussy, mouth, ass 'On' is a lot tougher........ only done that for birth control reasons, but now no need for that....... my best guess would be: #1 face #2 tits #3 ass #4 pussy
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Out of a milk bowl. With furry kitten ears on her head. While I hold her leash. Drink your milk, kitten, good kitten.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    I like to lay it right over the top lip, so she looks like she's in a got milk ad.
  • TonyMontana
    12 years ago
    I don't like cum in the pussy cuz I'm not fond of what comes out of there 9 month later. tits, face, mouth, good stuff.
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    What juice said.........ditto
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    #1 on the Ear
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Thanks for the comments and laughs guys ! Like always good stuff
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    On the left big toe.
  • SnakePlissken
    12 years ago
    I've been quite surprised to run into two different girls personally and hear about more anecdotally that prefer for the guy to pull out and cum on their stomachs. The girl I'm seeing now loves that and this girl I used to hook up with liked that and facials a whole lot because they "made her feel dirtier".
  • 10inches
    12 years ago
    prefer to bust a nutt deep inside the pussy as it spasms wildly
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    I like taking a gal to the rodeo. One basically mounts her doggy style, grabs her hair and then call her by the wrong name. This causes bucking and kicking while you stay on the ride - then, you give her a good hard punch in the gut that causes all kinds of wild spasms. (And yes, this is a joke - don't do this... without her permission)
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Titties is my preference, had a girlfriend who liked to get fucked doggie style and then have me cum on her ass.
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    If it is "on" and not "in" I will go with tits.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Deogol that was funny as fuck !
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Soft kitty warm kitty little ball of fur
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion