tuscl

Rings on her fingers...

Monday, April 9, 2012 5:32 PM
Ok - strip club topic for Motorhead. At a recent visit to my local club, a dancer comes around and starts talking to me. She's doing every machination she can to try to make me notice her new engagement ring. I ask and of course she starts talking about it. I ask her if she intends to wear this ring from now on while working. She says, "Sure, why not?" Questions for the experts here: does a dancer wearing an engagement ring change your desire to get a LD (or perhaps an extra) from her? What about a wedding ring? Is it good business practice for the girl?

14 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    It wouldn't change my approach.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    If one was looking for a reason to feel guilty about being in a club there is no problem finding it without looking for rings.
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    If it is a rock, I'd probably pass on her. I don't want to get sucked into talking about it. And if it is a rock, she may snag it on stuff. A small wedding ring is better, and I know some girls have the engagement ring and wedding ring joined together. Psychologically, it makes no difference to me, I just don't want to talk about a ring to a giddy chick any more than I have to.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    I'm not an expert, but the few married dancers I know do not wear any wedding/engagement rings while dancing. They say wedding rings result in less dances. I don't know.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Rings on dancers or customers do not mean a damn thing. Some people wear em and some don't. Some unmarried people wear them just to keep the opposite sex from hitting on them. Some married people dont wear them so that the opposite sex might hit on them.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I got scratched by a ring a dancer had one time... That would be the only reason I might notice.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I got scratched by a ring a dancer had one time... That would be the only reason I might notice.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I don't think it would make a difference for me. I have not run into that situation though.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    On my last club visit (at noon) the best looking and best dancer working was wearing a wedding ring. She seemed impressed I noticed it. And she spent a minimum time talking about being married. I was wearing my wedding ring too. Neither one of us was bothered a bit about it, during the LD or a 5 song visit to VIP. I hope to run into her on my next visit, in fact I plan on scheduling it that way. This woman was not only fine looking but an outstanding dancer and she could carry a conversation as well. Her wearing a wedding ring was of no consequences to me. And no scratches!
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    Who wears a "real" ring to a job at a strip club? Not a good idea. Do not bring any valuables into the club.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Aside from Stiletto's usual sage advice, what difference does it make? I'm married too, so why should it make a difference if she is as well?
  • canny
    12 years ago
    I'm single. I tend to avoid strippers who are wearing wedding or engagement rings.
    12 years ago
    I pay no attention to whether a dancer is wearing a ring or not. The only time I might notice is if she's unzipped me and giving me a HJ.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Is that a bbhjcot ???
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion