tuscl

Heading to Vegas...Any Suggestions?

giantsfan
Florida
Wednesday, June 14, 2006 6:22 PM
I am going to Las Vegas soon and there are A LOT of choices when it comes to strip clubs. Does anyone have any recommendations on clubs? How about specific dancers? Thanks for the help.

10 comments

• Book Guy
    18 years ago
    ROFL @ Crazy-Ed! Why would a guy NOT want extras, indeed ... :). Houston, indeed! :)
  • lotsoffun201
    18 years ago
    Strip tease can be hit or miss. I have had some really good times there and some really awful ones. YMMV, but it really depends on the dancer. I think right now the Rhino is the best place in town. Personally I prefer the day shift there as the dances are better, and since it is less crowded, there is more time to socialize with the dancers without the pressure to buy dances.
  • lopaw
    18 years ago
    Any reports On Strip Tease? I'm gonna be staying at Rio next month, and Strip Tease is closeby, so I thought I'd check it out (if it's worthwhile). I heard only that it's a small, regulars-based kind of club.
  • agabbahey
    18 years ago
    I can tell you this much. Avoid The Girls Of Glitter Gulch strip club at all costs. Nothing but angles...and none of them good. Good Luck!
  • CrazzzyEd
    18 years ago
    Skip Vegas and go to Houston instead. Its the real Sin City. Im not sure why a guy would not want extras but then again maybe some guys enjoy having a talking balloon talk to him for his money and tell him how refreshing it is to not have to sit with another sexually confused man. Its ok if you run low on cash because she likes you for you and not your money and she will be right back after she powders her nose & gets the cum out of her hair.
  • hugevladfan
    18 years ago
    Cheetah's is your best bet but be patient as there is alot of variety there. Seamless is more of a highend place but mileage there can be pretty good.
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Are you going to haggle over the price of dances? If you get a lap dance for seven dollars or less, please let us know.
  • giantsfan
    18 years ago
    Thanks for the info. I am not looking for any extras, just some nice high-contact (both ways) laps and good conversation with some hot girls. Any additional information would be greatly appreciated.
  • Golfer99
    18 years ago
    In my opinion the Vegas clubs are pretty lame. Cheetahs, Olympic Gardens and Spearmint Rhino are your best bets but you will get nothing to write home about. Check the board reviews if you are a VIP. If you aren't feel free to email me about other options.
  • lotsoffun201
    18 years ago
    Spearmint Rhino during the day seems to offer the best mileage in the VIP rooms. It seems the new hotspot is Seamless. Days there are pretty slow, but nights are better although I venture there in the daytime only. I may check it out at night next week and stay for the after hours party just to see what it's like.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion