tuscl

gay sex in strip clubs ???

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Ok so ya I like non extra clubs some times but when men get so worked up they are butt fucking in the restroom I'm dun !........omg god dude !

13 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Ummm, now you are scaring me. When did you start going to these clubs??? LOL
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Ya tell me about it lol......know man I did it as a joke to see how many people would comment or bash me ......thus fair just you homie.....thanks for the love bro
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I've never been to one and don't plan to
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Lol.....I'm not talking gay clubs lol......I'm talking strait clubs with gay sex in them lol................I can't win for loosing in this thread ! Perfect my plan of tacking over the world is working pinky !
  • bobvz
    13 years ago
    Damn Juice...I was beginning to think for a minute there was a "back" story to your nickname!!!!
  • jester214
    13 years ago
    Is this guy for real?
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Bob lol good one !

Jester hell to the yes bro ! Iz b de shitten !
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Lesbians are the only gays that should be in a strip club
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    One of my new strip club t-shirts says "It's a secret that I am a lesbian". Is that safe?
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    Juice:

Gay men go to Gay Clubs, not to stripclubs, to have Gay sex. You are full of shit, and sometimes you come across as a drugged out crazy fucker.

But I guess it takes all kinds on this forum.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    @shadow yer safe

juice I'm at a loss for words on this one
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    The only gay sex in a stripclub should involve me with all of the dancers bumping uglies in VIP. Nuff said.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Idk juice, but it sounds to me like you found yourself in a different type of club. Did the place have a pink triangle on the door? ;)

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion