tuscl

Now We Know who Writes the Blog "Diary of an Angry Stripper"

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Houston paper outs Sarah Tressler, a woman who writes a society column by day and strips at night. She sounds like a superhero with a secret identity.

http://jezebel.com/5896593/journalist-sh…

12 comments

• JacksonEsskay
    13 years ago
  • JacksonEsskay
    13 years ago
    She also teaches at the University of Houston . . . Oh! the Humanity! (Or should that be "Humanities"?) Wonder if any of her students buy lap dances from her and give big tips in hopes of a better grade?
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Not half bad is right. She should be featured in your Hottie contest, Jackson!
  • Rabbit21
    13 years ago
    Not half bad my ass. She's flipping amazing.
  • TonyMontana
    13 years ago
    If she proffs in the same town she strips, it couldn't have been that big a secret.
  • hard10
    13 years ago
    I'm hot for teacher.

Gonna photoshop some glasses on that picture and find my hand lotion.
  • apark
    13 years ago
    She's pretty hot, especially the photo in this article.

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/…

Houston is a pretty urban sprawling city, so I could see how it could have been a secret until now.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I love this part:

"Her fellow Chronicle employees have found out and they're furious. Furious because she barely bothers to conceal her identity and they're worried about the reaction from the "ladies who lunch" when they inevitably find out that they've been hosting an active stripper at their benefits. And furious because she "flaunts" her "stripper money" around the office in the form of expensive designer clothes and handbags. And furious because the Chron staff feels like she's just using them as fodder for a future roman a clef."

Tough fucking shit, morons. Get your prude asses over it...

They couldn't leave her alone, no of course not. They had to go and out her.

Now her blog, one of the most interesting I've read in a while, is private, and her facebook page is gone.

Fucking meddling bastards.
  • Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    I've met plenty of strippers who claim to be students, and some who actually are students, but none who were profs!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    About 8 years ago, I met a dancer at the Columbia SC Platinum Plus that put herself through college by stripping. Then she got tenure teaching at USC. I asked what she taught and she told me Theatre & Public Speaking. She continued to dance part time because she said that she missed it. Probably missed the money. Oddly one of my TUSCL buddies works for USC but the two of them never ran accross each other. Last I heard was that she is now teaching at Clemson.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    Having read her blog for a couple of years, I've seen her face and body before. She always kept that teacher stuff on the D/L.

Know this: 90% of the stuff we talk about on TUSCL, she is against. I'm not talking about just xxxtras, but everything else like personalities, spending habits, asking personal questions. I swear she expects you to just pay for your dances, not touch, and STFU.

Still a hottie, tho.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    That is one mighty fine looking whore.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion