tuscl

Providence RI

Friday, March 23, 2012 12:32 PM
I am going to be in the Providence RI area soon and I have never been clubbing in the area. It's difficult to tell from all the reviews which is the best club(s). I would like to know: Which club has the best looking and nicest ladies. best value best for mileage and ?? Please note safety of area around the club. I usually like to take in 1 to 3 clubs on a trip to review the area.

15 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Well from what I've read about the Club, Cheaters in Providence, Rhode Island is a place NOT to go to unless you are into Dives & Extras.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    And just exactly what is wrong with dives and extras? :))
  • Ghosty
    12 years ago
    In my opinion, Club Desire is the most well rounded club in the area. Safe parking with optional valet. Good looking women (including and perhaps especially during the day shift), friendly staff, good value. No cover until 8 (and only $10 after that), free food, reasonable drink prices. Full privacy in the champagne rooms ($30 to the house, $100+negotiable to the lady/per 15 minutes) with services ranging from regular lap dance to FS depending on the lady and your budget. $20 lap dances in the open area. Small clean club with very low hustle. A "regulars club" (which I am) so you may need to put some effort in to getting that dancer you have your eye on and they can be tied up with their regular customers. Music usually not too loud so conversation can happen. A must visit for your list, and within walking distance of the skanky Cheaters. The $300 quarterly VIP membership is well worth the cost but maybe not for you on a one time visit. Can give more info if you're interested. Foxy Lady is the best known club, but I find the music too loud and don't enjoy it as much. Still, also worth a visit if you're doing multiple clubs Cadillac Lounge is also a popular place. More pricey than Desire, less clean, and has a VERY high hustle factor. More "low-rent" girls than the other two, but you will still find some gems. All services on the table for a price. Not my cup of tea, but again, everyone has their own taste. Club Fantasies is unfortunately pretty dead these days and may not be worth spending time at. All the clubs are fairly close to each other so multi-club evenings are a possibility. More info available on request.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I don't mind dives or extras avalablity. But I am not into fat, fugly or getting mugged.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Read the reviews of Cheater's, I don't think I'd go there & I don't mind Dives & I LOVE extras. LOL
  • Ghosty
    12 years ago
    You will not have a problem with any of the three (or even four) that I mentioned.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    TTraveler, I couldn't have covered it any better than Ghosty just did....That nailed Providence....Ghosty well done bro....
  • ThreeJ
    12 years ago
    My favorite by far is Cadillac Lounge. I actually would recommend it the most because it's not as much as a 'regulars' club as others. You'll get plenty of attention there, unlike what I've noticed at Desire. You can always just say no to the dancers you aren't interested in. Foxy Lady and Club Fantasies is okay as well, but if I'm an out-of-towner,Cadillac is where I go.
  • Ghosty
    12 years ago
    Thanks M-Dog. In all cases it boils down to where you find yourself most comfortable. Providence has a nice range of different club types and each is unique in its own way. If I've got some hours to spend relaxing and soaking it all in, Desire is for me, but I can understand that some will enjoy Cadillac where things can sometimes get straight to the point faster (but you will find yourself having to say No, and sometimes NO, a lot more frequently).
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Ghosty, TTraveler or anyone else from TUSCL for that matter, if/when you go to Club Desire next - let me know....If I can make it down at the same time - I'll get you guys a drink and access to Club Lust (Wednesday thru Sunday) if you need it....
  • Ghosty
    12 years ago
    I'm already a member but likewise. I'm sure we'll meet. Lust (the members-only floors of Desire) isn't open on Sunday except for football is it?
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Ghosty, I'm not sure about Sunday's (haven't gone in on a Sunday since Football season ended).... FYI, may go in tonight, but am most often there on Thirtsy Thursday nights....
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I have no idea but good luck
  • rockie
    12 years ago
    Tt: Ghosty covered Providence quite well! Cadillac Lounge has a floating price structure that I'm uncomfortable with and I just wish to offer my buyer beware warning!
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    I wrote an article on a recent trip to Providence and, once upon a time, was a Providence regular. [view link] A lot of what I wrote will sync up with ghosty's opinions, but you will also find a little more pricing information about Caddy as well. I will say that Desire is now my go-to club in Providence for reasons discussed by me and others, but I also agree with those who say that it is very much a regular's club and it takes time to get the attention of a dancer or two. Good luck!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion