tuscl

Monogyamy in the club ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Monday, March 19, 2012 1:32 PM
How many of you guys will see just on stripper every trip out for the full year ? Me I try 2 at least run 2 girls deep but have done the 1

21 comments

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Oooops ! I ment one not on
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    What do you mean by "see"? Buy drinks for? Buy dances or VIPs from? Fuck? Take to dinner? WRT to sex, I've been virtually exclusive to one girl (besides my wife) for almost a year and a half. I've gotten a couple of blow jobs ITC (though the last one was over a year ago, I think), but other than that, it's been her. On the other hand, when I go to clubs, which I still do occasionally, if not as often as i used to, I get dances from, and buy drinks for, a variety of girls in several different clubs. I don't have a "backup" right now, but it shouldn't be to hard to find a replacement or two when this one decides to dump me.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I meant sex their buddy lol
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Also how many visits per week is just enough ? I'm thanking 2 to 3max
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I'm currently seeing my CF/ATF two or three times per month. It's. It really isn't enough, but for a variety of reasons, that's as often as we get together. I go to one or two clubs per week.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Really just one with an occasional diversion to a place like Bogarts where i can get a quick, sure BJ
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Mo head I agree a fo sho bj is perfect lol
  • serpentx
    12 years ago
    After my ex-ATF got a real job and moved on a year ago I see different girls at different clubs. So far I haven't found anybody coming close to her, both looking wise and personality wise. I visit club once or twice a week these days.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I spred the wealth
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    The last time I was moving towards 2 girls in the same club, one girl threw a tantrum. Decided the drama wasn't worth it. The one girl was asking me all the time to meet back up. I'm not that horny and I never tried to hook up with two different dancers in the same night. If I was younger, I probably would be getting into all kinds of hot water and drama. The other night I thought I must be sick. I didn't want to go to any strip club and could picture myself never visiting one again. I didn't want to go anywhere. Actually I was sick. Strange thoughts go through my head sometimes. Instead I read about a 14 year old kid making a nuclear reactor. Dreamed I was traveling in the astral plane. Saw an airplane crash in one dream and saw hundreds of dead bodies near a lake in another dream. Then I read last night about a lake in Antartica bigger than Lake Ontario with a temperature of 65 degrees F with magnetic anomalies suggestive of metal ruins either of a city or some might speculate some type of craft. The last time the area was ice free was either over 13,000 years ago or millions of years ago. If you don't feel lucky, they Either US or Russia who are investigating could release microorganisms into our air that we may not have any immunity against. Now I see where they got the X Files movie material.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    The 14 year old with the nuclear reactor and the huge lake under the ice in Antartica are both real. He was the youngest to create a nuclear reactor. Parents should pay attention to what their kids are doing in the garage. lol, :)
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I think the kid was 17 years old. Popular Science had an article. Back on topic, only been with one dancer at a time so far.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I'm about as monogamous as a stripper is.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Antartica reminds me of Aliens versus Predators. Nice to know our governments could accidentally wipe us all out by releasing ancient but still alive microorganisms. Better go out and fuck your favorite while you still can!
  • victor2
    12 years ago
    I've been with my ATF for over 8 years, multiple times per week; she's about to become my ex-ATF. Too much much drama and not enough appreciation!
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Strippers are like seafood.....both have a short shelf life, and when they go bad you REALLY know it.
  • Jackmd
    12 years ago
    Like the normal dating scene I look around and if there appears to be one to my taste than I stick with her. If it doesn't work I go on. If I find one I like and it works for me I'll stick with her.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Thanks ladies and gentelas lol
  • magicrat
    12 years ago
    Does anyone else agree with me that Lopaw is the funniest person on here? Never heard that one before! Do you mind if I steal it?
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @magicrat: Yeah, pretty much. The view from her angle is very interesting sometimes. @lopaw: Normally, I would agree. Maybe I'm getting old and lazy, but this one seems to be keeping pretty well. She still tastes good to me, anyway. :)
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    @magicrat: be my guest :) @gmd: I think that it's great that you and many others enjoy the company of one ATF while clubbing. It really does simplify things to a large degree and eliminates alot of the uncertainty that us variety-craving types run into. But all it took was one crazy-ass hot-tempered chica to make me give up on that approach forever :(
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion