tuscl

Anyone tried to Prop a review?

blockbird
Maryland
Tuesday, March 13, 2012 7:31 PM
First time I tried this...a couple of very entertaining and well-written reviews that I liked. But I hit the Prop feature, and it appared white on black (as opposed to the normal black on white). So I couldn't see what I was asked to additionally provide. Maybe it's just me...

7 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    It can be done. samsung1 did it tonight for Crush in Columbia SC. It is extremely difficult to read. I see black on a gray background when trying to prop the review or read it. There is an additional problem with viewing props or flags. for example ig you go to the Crush page and click on 130 reviews to the right of the stars, they will not appear at the bottoms of the reviews if you go lower to wshere it says highlites and click on 130 reviews, again the they will not appear. But if you go below that line to the reviews, then they do appear.
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    Adjust your screen intensity and contrast or the angle of your monitor . . . I may be easier to read
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Am I on the same tuscl as you? I have no problem propping a review. Text is normal black on white. But I can't find any way to view props and flags. I have three links that take me to reviews, one next to the star, and one each at the top and bottom of highlights. All three take me to the same place, without props.
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    Maybe it depends on the browser you are using?
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I suspect a vast conspiracy whose tentacles stretch all the way to the White House. And Zuckerberg is behind it all.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Death to Zuckerberg !! I don't like Facebook !!
  • Ghosty
    12 years ago
    It's doable but there are some tweaks that Founder needs to make with the style sheet to make them readable.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion