tuscl

Some Good News For A Change

Monday, March 12, 2012 6:29 PM
Strip Club Donation Saves Little League Season <a href="[view link] Just in case I messed up the hyperlink: [view link]

13 comments

• lopaw
    12 years ago
    I know James and he's a good man. He cares' about his club and the community and I'm proud of him. And I will show him love by visiting the Jet this week and throwing money all over his dancers ;)
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    I know James and he's a good man. He cares about his club and the community and I'm proud of him. And I will show him love by visiting the Jet this week and throwing money all over his dancers ;)
  • EarlTee
    12 years ago
    I love when a strip club story has a happy ending.
  • LeeH
    12 years ago
    They gave the money back: [view link]
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    What a stupid prude fucktard that league prick is. He's making it about himself,NAND forgetting the kids.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I agree george. The kids didn't even have to know the source of the money. We saw the same type of shit before Christamas.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    gmd, you're absolutely right. I'm heading over to the Jet tomorrow. I'm gonna ask James about this whole mess.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @lopaw: I'd be very interested in hearing about that. It sounds like he wasn't even looking for extra attention in this case, but just wanted to help the kids. Once the media got hold of it, though, it blew all out of proportion. I'm betting that if he'd donated anonymously, it would have never been an issue. Not that he should *have* to donate anonymously....
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    The comments certainly are having thumbs up and down more and more oriented towards the strip club
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    I find it disgusting that donations from a legal business would be refused. Yet I'll bet if some famous gangsta rapper who blahs on about smackin bitches fuckin ho's and shootin popo donated the money they'd gladly accept it. Or some investment banker who has a rap sheet including defrauding investors, hey we'll take that guy's donation.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Let it fail then, that's what I say. I think thesamurai makes a good point.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Ordinarily I'd agree with a "let it fail" sentiment. But in this case, it's the kids who get hurt, not the dipshit adults who worry more about their precious appearances and reputation than about the kids who just want to play ball.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    I stopped by the club tonight and talked with the bartender about all of this. She said that the club has been crowded with news people and press the last few days, actually bringing more business into the club. The club was busier tonight than I have seen it on a Wednesday. I also got to chat with James for only a minute or two. He was beside himself through all of this, and did mention that the Lennox Little League was flooded with donations as a result of this story, so at least something good came out of it. I also reassured him that he has the unconditional support of us PL's everywhere....and he gave me a weary smile and bought me a diet coke :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion