tuscl

Do you READ STRIPPER WEBSITES to find out how strippers REALLY feel about custom

Friday, June 23, 2006 3:55 AM
Do you read STRIPPER WEBSITES to find out how strippers REALLY feel about their customers? If so, do you do this before trying to look for a girlfriend in strip clubs?

7 comments

• casualguy
    17 years ago
    been there done that. Don't see any point in going back there. Why do you read it RL? For a change in topic, do you ever feel like you have an energy boost the following day after visiting a busy strip club? I thought maybe the alcohol was giving me an energy boost the next day but I didn't drink any alcohol last night. It's almost like I absorbed the energy in the club. You ever feel this way RL? as if you're draining other people and getting an energy boost?
  • RomanticLover
    17 years ago
    Who reads this?
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Actually I did read some of them recently. Didn't learn anything new. Well I did read some disgusting things about when strippers have their time of the month and may be bleeding a lot more than normal. I was a bit surprised to read that some club managers don't let the strippers take off without a note from a doctor. I guess the manager in that case doesn't have a clue. I'm glad I don't have to walk around and talk to other customers. I would be disgusted at several of them as well. That's probably why I get so much attention at times when I'm not even spending any money. Of course you haven't even mentioned when customers are disgusted at certain dancers whether it's just bad looks, wrong type, or a bad personality.
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Do you read them?
  • WetWilly
    18 years ago
    I have happened upon a few of those, and inevitably they are projecting. Most often she is telling us what SHE likes, and yet she often knows nothing about what other women want while stripping. They also want us to tell them the " truth " if we don't want a dance from them. Tell us " WHY " you don't want to dance, be truthful...darlin, if you knew how fat and ugly I think you are you would not want me to be honest, believe me!
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Read the header and had to ask, "custom what?" Motorcycles? Dildos? Tailored Suits? What?
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    What do you do?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion