tuscl

Las Vegas next week.

JackKash
New York City
Friday, March 2, 2012 2:48 PM
Leaving for Las Vegas tomorrow morning and staying through Tuesday. My semi-annual (and first of 3 trips this year) visit for a conference. I have my favorite places but always open to suggestions and advice. Any other TUSCLers (or the girls who dance for them) planning on being 'round? I'm a lone wolf but I'd be happy to meet one evening and say "S'Up?"

2 comments

• knight_errant
    12 years ago
    Was there recently and will offer my recommendations: 1. Rhino for an afternoon visit. Can get the kind of attention you'll never get there at night. The VIP/private dance area offers some privacy in the afternoons. The hustle factor is high here- steer clear of a little black spinner ROB "Tinkerbell". There is a blonde with a lot of ink- goes by Hunter and something else I forget- who is a treat. 2. Treasures is more civilized for a nighttime stop. Watch out for a ROB duo of Rosie and Torie (A stacked blonde and her brunette wing-gal). There is a brunette goes by the name of Dulce (or something like that), from Zimbabwe, whose got a voice and set of eyes that can almost keep your eyes off her magnificent rack.
  • Striker
    12 years ago
    Little Darlings is all nude - so no alcohol but they have "Bed dances" - but every girl has a different price I think.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion