tuscl

Laughing at Strippers Who Call You Their "Friend" While Trying to Sell A Dance

Monday, June 26, 2006 10:20 AM
Do you laugh in the face of strippers who tell you you are their "friend" and then tell to sell a lap dance? Do you make fun of them for it? Do you point out the flaws in their logic?

8 comments

• parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    davids / Clifprick / FRUIT LIPS: Instead of trying to insult myself and others by making false claims about what you WISH our sexual orientation would be you should OPEN UP and COME OUT OF THE CLOSET YOURSELF! It is quite obvious to anyone who hasn't put you on ignore that you have a great disdain for strippers because you want the attention of the guys. DON'T FEEL BAD! YOU WERE BORN THIS WAY. EMBRACE YOUR GAYDOM. Just please stop trying to ruin this board for others. It just catapults you to new heights of PL'dom. I would suspect from your words and actions that besides being an embarassment to your family and comunity that you have some kind of sexual perversion record with the police. Am I right? Stop posting to TUSCL, get on the little yellow bus with RL and go get some help. Now off to the funny part --> davids what I find truly funny is not your attempt to SMOKE THE MOST POLES in the world. Nor your invention of COCKSUCKER MATHAMATICS. Not your blind faith in JUNK SCIENCE, your sad attempts at FORTUNE TELLING or HAIRY PALMISTRY not to mention NLP. The volumes of complete BULLSHIT that you choose to vomit up to this message board or any of the completely FAKE STATISTICS you constantly throw around. I don't even find the fact that you would actually challenge someone on the internet to a fight and then be the biggest ALL AROUND PUSSY MOTHERFUCKER and whimp out. What I do find truly funny is the fact that you are ever banished to the lowest ranks of PL'dom by your own words and actions. And even funnier still is the fact that I am getting the last word and then joining everyone else by putting uou on ignore. HA HA FUCK YOU, YOU GYPSY FORTUNE TELLING SEXUALLY CONFUSED SCARED LITTLE DOUCHE BAG. HOPE THE WORLD RECORD ATTEMPT GOED WELL FOR YOU. AFTER ALL YOU DESERVE ALL OF THE COCK YOU CAN GET!
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    davids / Clifboner / Fruit Lips has to rate pretty high on the PL'dom scale.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Don't bother to answer davids because it is hard to understand you with the volume of COCK that you have constantly pistoning in and out of your mouth. I know you are trying to set the world record for most POLES SMOKED but please come up for air once and a while. -- HA HA FRUIT-LIPS (you can use FRUIT-LIPS for another alias no charge )
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    davids / Clifboner / Fruit Lips has to rate pretty high on the PL'dom scale.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    POLESMOKING is his BUSINESS and BUSINESS is GOOD. davids: I heard there was a line outside your trailer today. Keep it yp you'll have that world record in no time.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    And davids job along with his sidekick Clifpuke is to SUCK AS MUCH COCK AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE! He wants to be a world record holder and this is what he is best at.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    Hey davids, Be realistic. Strippers are doing their job just like you are doing your job. They are there to make money. They have to sell LD's, dancers' drinks, etc.... Just like any salesperson, they will say at times - your are their friends. Remember again, they are, just like you, there to make money.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    davids / Clif-erection: If the only reason you go to strip clubs is to laugh at or insult the people who work there why don't you just stay at home and masturbate. That's what you are going to end up doing anyway. Constant rejection by women must be very hard for you. Oh well maybe a blow-up doll would be better for you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion