tuscl

House of Lies

Monday, February 20, 2012 11:53 AM
Mons Venus got a nice plug... Was watching Showtime's House of Lies last night (great show BTW) and Don Cheadle's character told his stripper/girlfriend (who was naked in his bed) that he was going to Tampa and the stripper started talking about Celeste from Mons Venus. I've never been there, but knew the name from the TUSCL top ten list. I wonder if there is a Celeste working there currently?

4 comments

• rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Don't have an answer to your question. But I do agree, House of Lies is a good show. I saw the pilot episode during a free preview weekend and if I had Showtime, I would probably watch it. Good mix of drama, sex and a little comedy.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Probably covert/product placement advertising. Interesting though. Hope Mons Venus has a web server log analysis going on to determine if the advertising at least sent people to the internet.
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    I don't watch it; but I often see the sex scenes on Mr. Skin, which I think is a great investment.
  • mreef
    12 years ago
    Regarding product placement, the stripper was mentioning a girl that would be good for (OTC?) full service (for Don Cheadle's character), so I'm not sure I believe even the most jaded clubs would advertise that on a nationally televised show.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion