tuscl

Update on Juice's ATF

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
She is still at the hospital but has had surgery for her spin !....she is in very good spirits and alive : ).....looks like she will be in a wheel chair from now on but at least she is sill with us : )

Thanks everybody for the prayers and words ! : )

22 comments

• thesamurai
    13 years ago
    Glad she is alive, wheelchair bound is sad though. Heres hoping its not a permanently damaged spine and she'll be up and about eventually.
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    Good to hear she's okay juice. Hopefully the wheel chair is just temporary. Just remember juice if the doctors say that she might not being able to walk again they are wrong. Especially in medical advancement the impossible will be the possible with in 10 years. The FDA has approved for a artificial liver!!! The liver is one of the complex organs in the human body.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    So sad. I hope she will be able to walk again.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Samurai thank you bro !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Tabb thanks for those words man !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Motorhead I agree man,but if not the juice will still treat this one good ! :)
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    Glad to here she's ok. Hang in there juice every thing will work out. just stay positive
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Bang thank you ! The funny thang is man she has a better outlook than I do lol ! She is popping wheelis and shit lol....her spirits are up and its been making me smile and laugh ! She is my little gem ! Thanks again man !
  • bobvz
    13 years ago
    Great to hear this Juice...know someone in the same situation and he is living a full life with no regrets.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Bobz now that was up lifting ! Thanks for sharing man !
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Glad to hear she is alive. I'll pray for her continued recovery.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Juice should work the nurses at the hospital
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Man, that blows! I spent 3 months in a wheel chair with my last broken ankle. I can't imagine being in one even for the short rest of my life, much less as long as she is likely to live! Prayers!
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Stay strong Juice. While she is popping wheelies and everything. There will be a time when the situation will have her down. Your strength will buoy her.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Jacklash thanks man
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Gator ya know I realy should lol ! Thanks for the lol !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Clubber thanks man
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Rh48 I know and thanks man
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Glad to hear she's recovering. Hope she can recover fully. One day they will be able to use stem cells I believe to regrow body parts and heal damaged nerves and make the human body whole again. It just seems like it is taking a long time.

Glad to hear she is in good spirits for the moment at least. Maybe you cheered her up.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    13 years ago
    Juice, so glad to hear she's alive and in good spirits. But horrible to find out that she's wheelchair bound. Like, others have said - hopefully she'll be walking again and soon....

Stay STRONG, you're a good man....and, find out where they keep the good drugs at the damn hospital, as we need to plot a heist....
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Shark thanks man
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Mromeo lol thanks man !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion