tuscl

edit button (any chance ?)

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 11:56 AM
we really could do with one, it's crap when you post something and cant change your own comments...

7 comments

• vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Yeah, I think we'd all agree on this one, but the times we post something hilariously revealing, it's entertaining.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    We could maybe use "spellcheck" as Well. Maybe not. That would keep juice up all night. :)
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc, Firefox does spell check. I think the latest versions of IE do as well. If yours doesn't try to upgrade, or maybe you just have to select that option.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol ! Yes shadow it would confuse me ! Blue I do this all the time lol ! Clubber say what ???
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I have always lobbied for an edit button, but Founder did answer my question why there is not such a function. It's not a programming issue. It's because if you go back and edit/delete a post after comments have been made, it can get messy and confusing. I understand what he is saying because I've seen it cause problems on other forums. Other boards have devised methods to deal with it. There doesn't seem to be enough positives to outweigh the negatives so don't look forward to a change anytime soon.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "I understand what he is saying because I've seen it cause problems on other forums. Other boards have devised methods to deal with it. There doesn't seem to be enough positives to outweigh the negatives so don't look forward to a change anytime soon" TOO Bad.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    fucking I did girl saw cock her nice tits
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion