tuscl

Sex Cams ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Anyone here like sex cams? Man, I love them, one in particular (would list the website but not sure if I am violating TUSCL etiquette?).

I can sometimes spend as much money in a webcam session as I do on a light to average SC visit.

Since I am a voyeur at heart (love to look/admire beautiful women), I love sex cams since there is such a plethora of beautiful women to look at and lust over. Man I often get lost in a sex cam session with one of theose women. I also think part of the reason I like them so much is the anonymity - I find myself being able to communicate with them a lot easier than in person.

Any thoughts/comments? Thanks.

12 comments

• Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    I prefer two-way contact, but being able to turn them off instantly would be a nice feature.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "Anyone here like sex cams?"

NO!
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    You can list the site. No problem that I know of. Been listing any site I want to for years. Is it free?
    I've visited
    popular rooms link below
    http://www.myfreecams.com/mfc2/static/po…

main site below
    http://www.myfreecams.com/

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Not my bag.
  • DoctorDarby
    13 years ago
    I have been visiting them for awhile, which is why I have not been here as much. It lacks the two way contact, but the dynamics of finding good performers, making a connection, and getting the show you want is very much the same as dealing with dancers. It will murder your SC budget--worse yet, it will do it on a credit card.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    I know of three former dancers that are now web cam actresses. I only found one of them on their website. www.streamate.com is a huge webcam site. She's on there as well as a couple of shots of her in my profile pics.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Dude go to stiper web aka the pink site a lot of girls that do web cam shit have links to their shit.....good stuff papi.....I do it only when I'm well jacking off but like other at tuscl nothin can replace 2way contact or my dick up in a warm pussy !......but if your low on funds or need to save for some strip club trip then it is the best way to go to blow !
  • Papi_Chulo
    13 years ago
    @DoctorDarby

I agree with you and the others about preferring 2-way contact. Theoretically speaking if I had to choose b/w sex cams and SCs - of course I would choose the SCs - I just like the variety of beautiful women on sex cam sites - espeically the ones that show foreing babes!

And yes, I do have to watch myself because just like in a SC, I can go overboard spending $$$ with those sex cams.
  • Papi_Chulo
    13 years ago
    @Club_Goer

Yes - streamate.com was the site I was referring to in my original message. About a week or two ago - don't remember which day of the week it was (might have been a Friday?) - I counted close to 800 babes on streamate.com (they list 20 babes/page and I went up to ~page 40 - talk about selection!
  • DoctorDarby
    13 years ago
    Streamate is the one I am a member of. Several of the girls I visit occasionally have been, or still are, actively dancing. The funny thing is, I started out looking for "hardcore" shows to get off to and ended up spending as much money on girls I like who do hot, but less extreme shows. The "gold show" feature also allows you to join a show for a set fee, often as small as $1 to watch a few minutes rather than pay the per minute rate (which can really add up quickly). Just as with dancers, you end up logging on the check on your favorites, catch a few cheap random gold shows, and eventually decide who you want to get off with and how much you want to spend. The parallels are interesting: some girls use charm and personality, others use brazen come-ons, and there is plenty of CGS (cam girl shit) to go around.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Not my bag but I noticed that xnxx.com shows 538 cams. I don't know any more about it.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Papi quick fact about the juicema'an.......I fuckin love cams !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion