tuscl

whats the best cs youve dun ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Cs ya its like ss but its us on them !

Me I made plains with a girl to do $500 in cr a month in advance....by the time it was due I dint want the dance no more (she some how fount a way to piss me off) so I said ya love I can't sorry I just replaced my transmission $1,000 pop ! Ooooch !

So what is your best customer shit ?

8 comments

• staxwell
    13 years ago
    cs=cum shot? While I sat with a girl on her knees in front of me, I shot a single arching rope of jizm clear over her head landing on her conveniently placed "Cum Here" tramp stamp. Best bj ever!
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Stax that will do lol
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    in a strippers pussy wirte in from of the manager
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Good one bang!

Ok fuck what I said....let's go with best cum shots
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I must be tired tonight, customer shit cs. Lol.

The best one that comes to mind for me is telling a dancer I'm out of money when I had a loaded wallet and I just arrived at the club minutes ago.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    She left immediately and didn't bother me again.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Oh, I just vaguely remembered I once told a dancer a story about a weird dream I had involving aliens and she was really into it. It was almost like she thought it was a real event. I came back to visit the club again a week later and she wanted me to repeat the story since she had told the story to a few other dancers. I couldn't even remember what I told her. So of course I had to say some bs and drop it quick. I was thinking I need to save that story. I just don't remember exactly what I said.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Jaws good ones lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion