tuscl

tipping !

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
What's the biggest tip you ever gave a dancer ?

Me $100 and ya ! It was that good !

15 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Find another line of work. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Thanks shadow :b
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    Don't eat yellow snow!
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Samurai.......you don't like guccii yella buuuur snow cones ?
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    get off the drugs & go back to school. so you can make a better life for you & your kids
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Bang....oooch!......sorry 4 pissing on your weed ma'an !
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Buy low, sell high.
  • Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    I don't remember, I'm sure I was drunk at the time.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "What's the biggest tip you ever gave a dancer?"

Is this Stage tipping or VIP tipping? My biggest Stage tip ever was $50.

"I don't remember, I'm sure I was drunk at the time"

NOT a GOOD idea to be giving out $$$ when intoxicated.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    My biggest intentional tip was probably 20 or 30 dollars and she really put some extra effort into it.

My biggest stage tip was probably by accident and I believe it was either a 5, a 10 or a 20. If a dancer comes around after I tipped her on stage and says thanks for the big tip, I start thinking I messed up. I check my change more carefully now.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Vip tip......my biggest stage tip was $10
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    My biggest stage tip wasn't in money. It was in doughnuts. I had previously arranged for a dancer I knew very well to wear her sexy cop costume to the club one night. As her set was concluding on stage, I pulled out a box of a half dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts to tip her with. The d.j. noticed and announced over the clubs' p.a. system, "Did I just see a cop get tipped a box of doughnuts?" That was one of my few creative moments in a strip club. The dancer later asked me, "Is that why you asked me to wear that costume?" Actually it wasn't. I just liked the costume. I got the doughnut idea afterward.
  • Blue42TX
    13 years ago
    My biggest tip on stage was $30. I went up and didn't have any ones...so I pulled a 10 and 20 and just tipped her. I was a bit drunk so I didn't give a shit. Afterwards she came down and grabbed me and went into the vip section with no charge. We sat and she looked and asked me what do I want to do. I didn't remembered what I said to her but she quickly unzipped my pants afterwards and gave me a bbbj while I fingered her. In my mind, I was thinking, wtf just happened.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    @42TX
    Did you have to pay her any more, or was the $30 it.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    $20 after we fucked in the VIP. She was happy, I was happy. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion