tuscl

Road Warrior !

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Ok so I'm becoming a road warrior and no not a part of the wrestling team the legon of doom with hawk and animal but that would be kool as f***k !.......I'm on the road a lot these days and am making plains for longer trips this year .... so since I'm new to traveling like this I was wanting some good tips from all you road warriors that do this all the time....tips and tricks from you pros would be greatly apreated !........ I left it wide open so tips on any thang that has to do with lots of living on the road....thanks a lot from juicebar : p

25 comments

• gatorfan
    13 years ago
    and here I thought it was a Mel Gibson movie or was that called Road Rage?
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Fuck you gator ! That was funny and no I thank it was the passion you know when that one guy gets mugged and beat like a little bitch lol !
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Don't make me open up a can of whoop ass -Stone Cold
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Ok bitch ! Don't make me drop that mimai hurrican heat on yo fine ass !
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    You could start by visiting all 485 Winn-Dixie stores in the Southeast.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    And ya gator I quoted yo moma ! Oooooooooooo ! R you going to take that bitch !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Motor your such a ass whole ! :b ok man that was a good one lol...ya and maybee I could blow 63 guys for a total of $600 to visit my champaine room lol !
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    bring yer own pillow on the road man, but hide it when you bring in the OTC chicks, you don't want to foul yer good pillow!
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Sam good one : )......thanks to shadow I've got a good starter kit going on and some good basics from living out of my car when I was younger and just didn't want the expense of an apartment......I'm thanking wear and tear on the car is got to be a big problem
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Well, juicebox69, I spent 1 and 2/3 of the last 2 years traveling around the country enjoying the USA and it's strip clubs. PM me sometime, and I'll share some of my experience.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    2 words for you Anger Management but good news I'm on my 12th step which involves a stripper sucking my cock
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    you 12 step it your way, I'll 12 step it gators way
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    juice,

vm will never admit it, but he loved South Florida most of all. Well except when he went upstate to watch some guys shoot off.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Gator good for you faceslut! All I got is a 2step with a little twist !

Vm...no! You pm me your experinces lol

Clubber omg lol !
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    1.get a NC conceal carry hand gun permit
    2. know the conceal & carry gun laws of all states.
    3.get a room with 2 beds fuck in one & sleep in the other
    4. most important BRING LOTS OF MONEY & Have direction & address to std linics O REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD YOU IN THE LAST I PM'D YOU!!!!!!!
  • Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    Bring along that Florida fix-a-flat "lady" so if you get a flat tire she can fix it for you.

Which reminds me of the time I went out to the parking lot after last call and found I had a flat tire. One of the local streetwalkers offered me BJ for $50. I told her I'd give her $50 if she'd fix the flat but she wouldn't do it. She'd rather suck dick than change a tire??
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Yes I do bang yes I do !

Nights well did she suck that dick ? Lol
  • Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    No. You haven't seen our local streetwalkers. I didn't really even want her near my Buick, much less my dick.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Nights. I beat $15 bang would do it ! Tell him bang lol
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I prefer to stay off the road. I don't want to get road rash.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    My good friend Clubber is wrong on this one. Yes, I enjoyed South Florida clubs alot. I enjoyed the time in the clubs with Clubber enjoying the dancers and the clubs.I spent about 8 months living there in the last 2 years, but my ATF club on the road was Columbia PP. I was fortunate to have been able to watch the last 3 space shuttle launches, space travel has been one of my fixes. Hopefully, down the road as the private contractors ramp up, we'll be back in the space exploration business. There is nothing like being within a few miles of a rocket launch. Watching video is one thing, watching the people around you enjoying our quest for knowledge, feeling and hearing everything shaking from the rocket blast, and being happy when the launch is successful are things I treasure.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Vm....did you just share your orgasm storry???
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm,

I wasn't speaking of a particular club, or I would agree with you about PP. Nice place t be Dazzled. Many towns have A good club, but for shear numbers, variety, mileage, a NUMBER of good clubs, tough to top S. Florida.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    ABSOLUTAMENDO !!! CLUBBER. South Florida indeed has a multitude of good clubs. Wayne county, Michigan, does also. I feel perfectly comfortable here in Michigan doing just about anything with a willing dancer in the privacy of our VIP areas. The Penthouse club, in Detroit for a price, anything does and will happen. I imagine, the one and only "Tootsies" in Miami does, too. Those of you that know of us here, know that Clubber and I will rip on each other, but it's in jest. There are times I get a little PO'd at some of his stuff, and I imagine I PO him off too, but I don't doubt we get over it. That's the value of getting to know the people here.

juicebox69, no, that wasn't the "Orgasm story" although parallels can be drawn between rocket launches and cum shots !!

PM will be written to you later today, juicebox69 about being a "road warrior"
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm,

I will NEVER kiss and make up!!! :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion