tuscl

reflictions

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Now I of course go to clubs to enjoy me some of that good lovin "extras" as we say it...but I still from time to time find myself in non extras clubs ?? Wtf juice ??? Soo I've been dwelling on this for a little while now on y I still go to these clubs ! I mean hell I go for extras .....well I learned that I've. Behapn using clubs for way more than the good lovin....I've noticed I enjoy having good conversation with a smart women.......I enjoy gazing into the eyes of a southerbell.....I enjoy even the simple pleasures of holding my ATFs hand.....mybee its because I'm a lonly pl hell I've been single for a good time now....but I feel a happy in life when I'm by myself....hell I'm not no fobio but from time 2 time I get the chaance to have a S.o....I just keep declinning cuz I enjoy my life style.....well iny awy I've noticed I use thes clubsfo way more thn I thought I was.....and now because of tuscl clubbing is now growing innto enjoying friends of like passions and that is adding major value to my clubbing life style....I know with the investments I'm making in life I will be doing this hobby for the rest of my great life....hell y stop it feels like heaven on earth and I hope when I leave earth god has greatedd a holy club just for us...cuz that would be a true heaven : )....well call me a man with sume class (suprise suprise) or a no dick pussy wiped trick...either way I am what iam and their is a lot that makes up juice......I grew up in a younger generation but I was raised by a 10year veitnam vet..........he was a great man and tight me a lot on life and being an old school real man may god rest his soul.....my mother was a little crazy thang that I loved deeply ....she taught me a lot about women and respect....may god resther soul as well......thanks for letting me vent guys much love from jce

13 comments

• JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I realy can't spell wow ! Lol !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Oooo ya ! A little add on I didn't finish oooops !.....I thank its being in a younger generation that's what causes the fuck this ass shit whole bull spit ! Just like all the skank ho trick fuck sandwitches !....my generation girls and guys grew up on hip hop wither we was country or suburbin or in the city....we all have large anounts of tatts and pearcings....not all of us of course but the majority......we was a generation that grew up without dads to....altho I was very blessed to know mine......gang life as well cuz of hip hop was big on us and a lot of under age teen preggies ! Hell I was a dad by 17.....lucky it wasent 15 but life is life and we grow.....its also were the odd humore cums from my gen is just fucked up like that and it funny to see us try to grow up....most of us r just big kids that never realy do grow up.......its my relligion and yes the black church culture that gave me this white cracker his rebirth and a new start that gave me a secound chance to be a better dad and get my degrees to better help humanity as a holy man not of heaven but of earth !....thanks for ready all this shit if you did and putting u with my missed spelled thoughts......love from the juice
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    jucie i can't spell either
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Lol...bang.....I like how you always come thru : )
    You've been a good friend to the juice...thanx bro
  • BigBillPayed
    13 years ago
    This is why society has rejected me..........
    I once killed a man and ate him.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Bigbill....like they say "shit happens"......lol man !
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    Juice you gotta figure out how to use Swype on ur phone lol :D
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Damn straight man ! But if its what I thank your talking about thesamurai it could get worse than better lol like I might type kool and the phone would say drool lol ! Let's try this

Example: fish corn was in the house puppy and yes I'm a gay fish !
    What I was trying to say was....hey its the juice and I'm a gay fish !

If you don't get the gay fish joke go to youtube and type in southpark gay fish.....its fuckin halouris !
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Let juice finish the rest of his story before you go interrupting
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    LOL I didn't get it at first but I'm a genius man, I just broke it down and now I understand. lol
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Gator....that's right ! These bitches want let me get a word in edge wise : )

Samurai...lol....its a good one : )
  • Papi_Chulo
    13 years ago
    Juice man,

Maybe your spelling is due to drinking too much of a certain kind of juice - lol!!!!

I too like the single, club going life. Like anything else, it has its pros and cons. But as for me myself and I, a relationship has too much "overhead" and it's too restrictive. Once you get a taste for the "clubbing life" and the multitude of honeys/choices - it's hard to go "straight"!

As for trying to get something more, like some loving , from a stripper - heck dude, we are all human and want to be loved - even the strippers want to be loved. But in my opinion, trying to find love in a strip club is a dangerous proposition. The strippers are there to make that $$$ and they totally separate anything emotional from their job. They are not looking for love, they are just there for that $$$ - "most" of them would not do what they do if they had a better way to make the same kind of $$$ - and as it has been said before - most of them already have at least one baby daddy and a man.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Papi yes I do drink while posting lol

Also I agree 100% man...but what I meant by "lovin" was paid sex.....no man the juice has a hart that's cold as ice when I comes down to what your talking about
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion