tuscl

Old School

Just got back from my son's college freshman orientation.&nbsp; Fun stuff - 2 days of being surrounded by cute coeds in tank tops, short shorts and flip-flops.&nbsp; I've been going to strip clubs so much lately that my natural reaction to seeing a scantily clad young hottie is to look her in the eye, give her a big smile, and start chatting her up.&nbsp; (Or as I overheard a girl telling my son, &quot;Gee, your dad is really <i>friendly</i>.&quot;) My biggest problem was trying to remember to NOT call her &quot;Baby&quot; or ask how long she's been dancing, lol. <br type="_moz" />

7 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    I have a neighbor who is about 19 or 20. Last year, he had a high school gf. The last time I saw her (I think they were breaking up), she was wearing a cut off beater, barely there micro &quot;schoolgirl&quot; plaid skirt, and ankle high boots with stiletto heels. Even with the three inch heels, she only stood 5'1&quot;<br />
    <br />
    I had to fight the urge to ask her how much she charged.
  • CCRiderm
    14 years ago
    Steve,<br />
    <br />
    I've found myself in that position in the checkout line at Home Depot or somewhere similar....then I remind myself where I am and hustle on out with my merchandise.&nbsp; If only I knew how to chat 'em up like this when I was 19....would have been a much better young life.<br type="_moz" />
  • troop
    14 years ago
    <p>LMAO! funny stuff!<br />
    <br />
    &nbsp;</p>
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    steve: been there, done that.&nbsp; My daughters' friends and coworkers have much the same comment about me.&nbsp; My wife just smirks at me when I start shooting the shit with some checkout girl somewhere.<br type="_moz" />
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Girls Gone Wild produced a series called &quot;Freshman Orientation&quot; I have watched volumes 1-4.&nbsp;<br />
    <br type="_moz" />
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Steve229, &nbsp;I liked that picture of the USC cheerleader in your profile pictures
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    ever see the movie &quot;American Beauty&quot;? I saw it tonight and it reminded me of this &quot;Old School&quot; blog. The father has a crush on his daughter's friend and there is lots of entertaining drama and storyline around it.<br />
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion