Rookie juice $225
Pro juice $25

How about you guys ?

9 comments

• sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    free and free
    I have given a tip though
    One time afterwards the dancer asked if she could have some money. I gave her 20 or 30 dollars. I didn't have much on me and I didn't know she was going to do that. I didn't complain though.

• sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I once tried to talk a dancer out of that. I found out I suck at that. That would be cool if I could pick and choose who I was going to try to talk out of giving me a bj. It might take a whole lot of practice. :)
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    befor working security in a sc $300. working in a sc $0 now $0 have friends that strip
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Oh, I forgot, I bought the one dancer a drink so I guess it did cost me 5 or 7 bucks.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I wasted a lot of money on some Korean massage parlors next to a strip club I wanted to visit. Two Girls grabbed me and forced me in. Then after a while they talked me into buying an extremely overpriced drink. Then there hands really were all over me. Avoided them my next visit to the same strip club by approaching the club from the other side of the club. Ooops I thought, another massage parlor was over there and two more girls grabbed both my arms and forced me in. Next time I went to visit the strip club I thought I would sneak across the street and run into he strip club before any of those girls could grab me. Worked one time. Next time they ran across the street first and grabbed me and forced me into their club after we crossed the street.

After several weeks of this I was getting tired of having my dick grabbed all the time before I even got in the strip club. One club of girls one night forced me inside again. I kept telling them no,no, no. One girl came over and shoved her hand down my pants and started stroking. I kept saying no. After a while I felt more agreeable and bought one of their super expensive drinks. I didn't get out of that situation until I finally refused to buy anything. I kept telling the dancers in the club I didn't have much money because of the girls next door. They said several guys said the same thing. What a racket I thought.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Shark lmfao ! Good read !

Bang damn son ! I need to get some friends like that ! Teach me !
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Is that how much you charge or how much they charge you?
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Are we talking about blow job to completion or just a blow job?
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I have had a dancer at the now closed Blue Diamond go down on me for buying her a $20 dancer drink (I think she kept 60% commission on selling it). Eventually spent about $100 that night buying her drinks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion