tuscl

Does anybody know about extras in west texas to california?

Thursday, January 19, 2012 12:23 PM
I just would like names of clubs for takeout and/or extras in texas, new mexico, arizona, and or california.

6 comments

• gsv
    12 years ago
    For Cali, perhaps some City of Industry places. but to be honest, if you're heading toward the west coast you may as well consider going to Tijuana for legalized prostitution.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Yeah? And I would like a blow job from Megan Fox while Halle Berry gives me a rim job. There is no sex in the champagne rooms. Exotic dancers are teasers, not pleasers. They are entertainers, not whores. And for your information, prostitution is illegal in each of those jurisdictions.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I need to know where West Texas is?
  • how
    12 years ago
    I'll give you a hint: most of your reviews are from a town in which FS is available at almost every club.
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    @how- you are right. El Paso is like the Detroit of the southwest.
  • dw.buck
    12 years ago
    mr officer i don not know where any such clubs are like that in teh southwest. no such thiing occurs, the dancers never do any such thing so no need to waste tax payers dollars on looking for this or spending our money in strip clubs. let us keep the tax money to stimulate the strippers economy and assist these women in getting paid from us thru clean lap dances thank you mr officer for reading and compling
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion