tuscl

why the $$$$ price tag ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I've been talking otc with a few dancers in my local clubs and they are all the time asking for $$$$ and not $$$....don't they know that when I have $$$$ to spend I would rather travel out of state and get fucked for some real value ! Don't they know their own market ? They bitch about money but when its time to make some they lol pussy out !

8 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Well, no one ever said they had brains. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Vince....this is true : ).....but if they did they would make so much more $$$
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    i'm with VM on this one
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Bang you would wouldn't you ! : )
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    It's a way to say "No!" when someone makes something to expensive.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Deogol that is a good point! Its like shadows I've just dun a vip! Lol........
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    If you are talking about local clubs in the middle of nowhere, NC, then in my humble opinion the problem is one of approach. In many locals clubs the girls tend not to want to get the whore label so they often don't agree to one-offs with local guys. You may need to become a club regular somewhere and become a contributor to a good target's income before you hit paydirt.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Rick that my friend is how I got my first atf otc for the last 6years lol....looks like it might just be the only way to go about it in boone dock North Carolina : )
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion