Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

TUSCL photo problems.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

Have you checked your photos lately. I have noticed that at least some people have this.

Warning: imagepng() [function.imagepng]: Unable to open '/home/httpd/vhosts/tuscl.net/pictures/4adcd331e25a5-kimberlymcarthur001.jpg' for writing in /home/httpd/vhosts/tuscl.net/new/class.image.php on line 291

I had one of these but it is gone now. But I cannot open any of my photos. I can open photos of others and others seem to be able to open mine. I did send Founder a PM about my problem but it may be more wide spread than just me. Let him know.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I've had problems changing photos ! Normaly takes 2 days to change and before it was like "BAAAAAM " !

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

NO problem with looking at my Pics.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

I have same "time" problem as juicy boy.

Profile picture for LeeH
LeeH
•

I was seeing that error when looking at someone else's pics, but the pictures were coming up anyway.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I can't add new pictures. I've tried several times. I get an error message like shadowcat describes.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

vm,

Now THAT is a serious problem. We NEED more MG pictures! Get right on this, founder!

Profile picture for pop
pop
•

Mine seem to be ok.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement