tuscl

NFL Playoff Predictions Based Solely On Team City's Stripclub Strength

minnow
Any place that interests me.
OK, a belated tongue in cheek prediction of NFL Playoff results based on my "knowledge" of applicable city/area stripclub scene. This post on todays games:

SAINTS VS 49ers: Great, 2 cities that have a number of Deja Vu clubs/ tourist trap joints. New Orleans has the edge in number of clubs (21 vs 14 for SF), but many are divey places. Two SF clubs, Crazy Horse, and MBOT have been T100 at one time, hard pressed to recall any Nola clubs in T100. This implies that Saints will roll up more yards, but not score when it counts. // 49ers OVER SAINTS 21-20

BRONCOS VS PATRIOTS: Denver has 11 clubs, Boston only 3 (probably more in outlying suburbs). Two Denver area clubs are in Top 100 ( #21 and #62 slots), but New England gets some long distance help from Providence clubs in T100. This implies that Denver will score some touchdowns, and New England will have to settle on some field goals. Denver stronger city/metro area than Boston, but long distance help from Providence too much to ignore. // PATRIOTS OVER BRONCOS 23-20

I'll cover Sunday game predictions in another post.

36 comments

• JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Fuck every team but the 49ers ! I've been a fan since the 1990s.....49ers all the way son !.................fuck my mother juice : )
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    I watched Detroit lose last week while in a strip club. Since Detroit lost, that kind of weakens the theory.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    And I think Green Bay should win on Sunday but I don't think they're are too many great clubs in GB and I've never heard that Milwaukee is a decent town.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    49ers !
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    I've been stuck in GB for weeks at a time for work. The clubs are horrendous, don't even bother. Even the Hooters and Tilted Kilt there suck.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I don't care about strip clubs. I'll be cheering on the Broncos
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Fuck all of you guys ! : ) 49ers rule !................can't get laid juice : )
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    49ers also have some long distance help from Gold Club Centerfolds - Rancho Cordova, California
    that just showed up on the top 10 list at number 9
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    49's win !!!!!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Go Dolphins! And I don't care where.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I'm rooting for Denver as well, though for me it's more that I'd root for *anybody* playing New England. :)

Now that New Orleans is out though, Denver is my next choice, even if I'm not supremely confidant they can go all the way.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    "I'm rooting for Denver as well, though for me it's more that I'd root for *anybody* playing New England."

I agree George!!!
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    @Stiletto25 & georgmicrodong:

Only good thing about the Broncos is their Canadian owner, Pat Bowlen, good ol' Edmonton boy.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Well, if the first half is any indication, Denver is done.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Denver is done but we still get to see Tim Tebow in the jockey commercial. I mean can he get any hotter? He's handsome, athletic, homeschooled, and he prays? I think I'm in love. Ya never know though, he could be horrendous to live with.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    13 years ago
    Just got back from the Pats game.....Confirmed, Denver is done.....GO PATS
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    13 years ago
    S25, sorry about Denver - but you've still got Tebow.....
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Not a Pat's fan....but I was rooting for 'em big time today.
    And the fact that it was a spanking was total BONUS!

• minnow
    13 years ago
    jb69- Who are you calling son there? I'd already been to several clubs by the time you were crapping in your diapers. I think everyone on board knows you're a 49ers fan.

OK, 2/2 so far, though my methodology grossly underestimated the victory margin in one case. Moving on to todays games..........

HOUSTON VS BALTIMORE - At least 2 solid cities here. Houston has 61 stripclubs with 1 on T100 list, Baltimore has 31 clubs with 2 on T100 list. There have been several posts about the Baltimore Block, and also how Houston should be a favored destination for the stripclub monger. Getting into the intangibles- I've seen more strong adherents for Houston clubs than Baltimore clubs. More than a few "POM's", and even 1 "POTY" have danced at Houston clubs before their centerfold debut.// TEXANS 31 RAVENS 24

NEW YORK VS GREEN BAY: "NFC", as in No F#^*ing Contest! Green Bay has a grand total of THREE stripclubs. I didn't even bother counting NYC clubs- shoot, they have 3 clubs listed in T100. Green Bay gets long distance help from a club called Beansnappers in Appleton, NYC has some Giants fans in more than a few NJ clubs.// GIANTS 20 PACKERS 3
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @stiletto: Well, I can't say that I consider Tim hot in the same way you do, but my profile pic is my tribute to him anyway. He did a hell of a job this year, even if he can't pass for shit.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    I've always been a Florida Gators fan so I like Tebow. I don't get all the Tebow haters. He is unquestionably a winner. I love his competetive spirit. He's gotten criticized at every level but all he's done since the sixth grade is win.

I do wonder if he is REALLY a virgin? I've seen some of the women in Gainesville

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @motorhead: I hope I didn't come across as hating him. Part of the reason I'm so impressed is because he's done so well in *spite* of his somewhat lackluster passing performance.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    NO WAY the Tebow is a virgin !!! He's a football star !!! They always get laid. Us front line people never got laid back in school days !!! LOL I just got pounded in the dirt by the monsters on the other team as I came through the line. No cheerleaders, ahem, "consoled" me later.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    George

No I wasn't referring to you. I was talking about some the public in general because he is outspoken about his faith.

And some of the so called football experts who criticize him because he isn't the prototypical NFL QB.

He may never be a great QB but he is a very good FOOTBALL player

• Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Yeah! Thanks georg! Love the avatar! I'm sure he's a virgin. I read his book and it seems like the only thing that's ever distracted this guy is sports. I'm just glad that kids have a professional sports figure to look up to that doesn't have 20 kids by 19 different woman, a dog fighting ring, or a history of domestic abuse.
  • minnow
    13 years ago
    3/4 on predictions, even got the point spread right on Packers vs Giants. Here's upcoming predictions;

GIANTS VS 49ERS: NY and SF are both cities not exactly welcoming to the budget minded monger. NYC has more clubs, plus more on T100 list. Intangibles like SF having more nudity options and the must see factor for many mongers (Mbot) make for a closer "game" than the numbers indicate. Still, the sheer volume is hard to beat in NYC case.// NY GIANTS 23 SF 49ers 21

RAVENS VS PATRIOTS: Baltimore Block vs a lot of long distance help from Providence, and some outlying Mass. clubs. Implies that Pats will kick a lot of field goals, but Ravens will score where it counts.// BALTIMORE 23 NEW ENGLAND 19.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @minnow: "BALTIMORE 23 NEW ENGLAND 19."

We can only pray that it is so.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Minnow ! Lol ! On me crapping my pants ! Lol !but 49ers all the way
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I would love a NYG vs. Ravens BB!
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Yuck
  • minnow
    13 years ago
    It's Deja Vu all over again! Based on stripclub strength methodology, I picked Giants over Pats by 1 in my 2008 thread. I really don't think much has changed since 2008 on relative merits of NYC area vs Boston/New England area. Refer to my 2008 thread on commentary. Bottom Line this time: GIANTS 23 PATRIOTS 22
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    minnow - BBF agress with your pick.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/indi…
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Those 2008 Giants made my day! Love them guys and hope they F&*# over the pats again!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Way to go Giants!
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    At least Belicheat got what he deserved.
  • You got it just about right, minnow!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion