tuscl

Respect Eraned

bang69
North Carolina
Hey all,

As we all know earning the respect of others is hard. But these people have earned my respect. The ladies. Stelitto25 & DaddysGirl. The men. ShadowCat, VM, Cluber, Alucard, And some others I can't think of rite now. O I almost forgot the king of BBFS & Cream Pie my bro Juicebox

So happy safe clubing all. DG,Stiletto & the rest of the dancers here. Happy safe & great money makeing

Bang

14 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Thanks, bang69. It takes time, effort, and many things. I salute all these people, too and all of us here. We have a hobby, it's good to share ideas and viewpoints although we may not agree with all of them.

To the men and women of TUSCL. PARTY ON !!
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    13 years ago
    To Bang, VM and all the other Rock Staas....Keep on Rockin the Board....
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    I appreciate the effort DG makes to stimulate topics of conversation. And I like Stiletto's input from the dancer point of view. But she is kind of too smart to be a dancer. Jus' kidding
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Thanks. TUSCL helps keep me out of trouble. Oh damn. I foregot. Trouble quit the club.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Ditto the thanks, but I do wish the ladies would stick around longer. I can't think of any that were around much more than a year, tops, but then I can't remember what I had for breakfast.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Thanks Bang! You're so sweet.

@ motorhead- I kind of am huh? :)

I really enjoy everyone on this board. Thanks to you all for being so great!
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Love you 2 bang : )
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    What a massive circle jerk this thread is. The guy pays whores to fuck them for money, while the whores bounce around on dicks for money. I don't see why self-congratulations are in order.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Dougster,

For keeping you off "ignore" perhaps? :)
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Daddys you talking about me : ) ?
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Juicy needs love 2.....stellito25 and daddys group hug ! : )
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Bang I can't wait to club with ya !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Aaaawwwwwww ! Daddys : )
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Daddys no time soon I do plain on going into virgina to club ! You ever want to go clubing when I'm in your town just pm me : )......your a good friend love
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion