tuscl

Did you cum?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
While waiting for my favorite to get off stage yesterday, I was approached by a dancer new to me. She got my attention by having worked at some of the clubs around LAX and she was doing a good job of playing with my dick while talking. So I accepted a dance. Just 1, as I was waiting on my favorite to go to VIP. When she was done, ske asked "Did you cum"? WTF? All I could think of was do I look like Lapdanceking. :))

16 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    She was just looking for a tip. :))
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Shadow ! Ooooooooooo! That was funnny ! But if I can get it down u may need to add me to that list lol ! Saving money is priceless !
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Btw, my favorite noticed me getting the dance and asked if she was a good fluffer. I said "not that I needed it but yes" :))
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    If she doesnt know if you cum she isnt doing something right
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    sc,

Follies, MG, PP?
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Clubber - I will introduce you to them next Friday.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    if a stripper doesn't get a customer off when giving him a hj she fells cheated
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Jizz n my pants !
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Hmm...
  • Ghostbuster360
    13 years ago
    Is there a discount if you don't cum?
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "Is there a discount if you don't cum?"

Perhaps.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    The length of time it takes to cum from handjob can be calculated by the following equation:

t=(a x a ) / h * 60

Where t is time in minutes, a is your age, h is hotness factor of dancer on one to ten scale then divide by 60 to give time in minutes.

• motorhead
    13 years ago
    If shadowcat is 70 and even if the dancer was a ten, that would be a little over 8 minutes. One song doesn't do i
  • Ghostbuster360
    13 years ago
    Maybe they could play In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida by Iron Butterfly?
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    motorhead - I won't be 70 until Friday the 13th. My favorite and her best friend, who just happens to be my 2nd favorite, are taking me to VIP. They are gonna get the house to comp my room. In case I can't stand up afterwards, Clubber is gonna be there to help me. :))
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    sc,

I sure hope you are talking about my helping you "stand up" on your feet. Any other any standing up, you are on your own or with the help of dancers. :)

I went by MG and Follies when I got into town Sunday. I found our MG is closed on the weekends and with the NFL playoffs on, Follies looked so crowded, I didn't even bother to try and find a place to park. Till Friday...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion