tuscl

Artemis (Berlin, Germany)

Tuesday, January 3, 2012 11:22 PM
This place seems like heaven.

http://petertips.blogspot.com/2011/10/ar…

Not really a strip club, but man...what a place.

Great blog above by the way, has some pretty accurate reviews about clubs in the US and elsewhere.

5 comments

• Prim0
    13 years ago
    Why can't we have these clubs in the states?! Goddammed bible thumpers ruin things for everyone!
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Prim0, I'm with you. The FKKs in Germany are everything sex clubs should be, and the petertips blog description is spot on. These clubs exist by the hundreds in Germany, especially around the western areas of Dusseldorf and Frankfurt. Although in the west, they actually run about $10 euros (E) less across the board - ~50E entry and 50E for basic half&half, plus 25E to 50E for extras (e.g., CIM, Lesbian show), or 100E for anal. It's a paradise without compromise (except getting there...)
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Peter sent me PMs before and after visiting the Columbia Platinum Plus. He does a great job of reviewing. It's just a shame that he doesn't post his reviews on here.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    " And, if you don't manage to find several girls that you'd like to stick it in at Artemis, the wasted cash will be much less of a concern than how you're going to tell your mother that you're gay. "

LMAO, that part cracked me up.

And yes, this place seems great. Really well written blog, too. He explained everything clearly.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    If you look at all the places he's been, he must travel for work or is independently wealthy because he is in different places all over the country (world) every month. That's the kind of job I need to find.

Also, reviews are well written. I wish more reviews were crafted in this fashion here.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion