tuscl

Extras in LA/San Diego Clubs

headhunter03
Colorado
Tuesday, January 3, 2012 7:42 AM
Guys,

I'll be doing a lot of travel to the LA and San Diego area this year. What are you the best clubs in these areas for extras?

Thanks!

9 comments

• CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Well, you've got the passport so why not TJ? Then you can write a compare/contrast essay with the Inkster & Missaugua clubs!
  • headhunter03
    13 years ago
    Mexico seems unsafe to me.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Head to COI.
  • Nobodyhere
    13 years ago
    City of Industry in the San Gabriel Valley is well-known for extras/high mileage.
  • playfulsteve
    13 years ago
    Tropical Lei in Upland. 'nuff said......
  • headhunter03
    13 years ago
    Thats what I needed ... thanks guys!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    Don't waste your time in San Diego. The clubs there are very strict.
  • Electronman
    13 years ago
    Tijuana! Read the reviews of Hong Kong or Adelitas on TUSCL and internationalsexguide.info, including advice on safe travel to and from the border to the clubs. Noisy environment but entertaining shaving cream stage show at Hong Kong. Great selection of willing dancers at a very reasonable price point at both clubs.

Strip clubs, including those in the U.S., seem to have experienced a recent rash of shootings, especially late night incidents. Be vigilant and stay relatively sober, regardless of the club's location.
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    Near Los Angeles, check out City of Industry. I've heard good things about Deja Vu and Spearmint Rhino out there.

For San Diego, definitely go to Tijuana. Mexico may "seem" unsafe to you but in reality it's not all that bad (at least Tijuana). I've been there many times and will continue to do it. There's a wealth of information in the posts on these sites regarding things you should consider before making the trip. There is also lots of information elsewhere on the web, such as on tjamigos.com (definitely join this site if you want to go to TJ). Sure, it can be sketchy in TJ and there have been some stories but relatively speaking these are extremely rare occurrences and the street where the clubs are on is pretty safe overall and there are so many tourists who come there regularly. Use the taxi cabs and you'll be perfectly fine.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion