Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Memphis legal environment changes today

Rob445

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

Anyone heard what it'll be like tonight? What is supposed to change? I heard maybe no alcohol (whatsoever) but full nudity.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

I heard it will be juice/full nude. I have noticed that lots of Memphis dancers have been doing "work trips" in New Orleans and East St. Louis. I guess they are feeling out alternatives in case the money isn't in Memphis anymore.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Looks like you guys in Memphis will have to take Road Trips! LOL

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Alucard - They already have, XTommyX was with me at Follies in Atlanta yesterday. HIs 3rd trip.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

I take runs North of the Border (To Det area) every time I go to a Club.

Profile picture for Book Guy
Book Guy
•

Aha. The reason why New Orleans got a post-holiday influx of fresh meat now is clear. I am hoping it will stay here! :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement