tuscl

Are Strip Clubs Busy On NYE?

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Did anyone go to a strip club for NYE? How was it? Is there a shortage of talent tonight due to dancers spending the holiday with SO/friends?

7 comments

• sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I believe I have once or twice but do not clearly remember. I know the regular club I was at was busy. It was not a strip club. I know of one strip club being closed tonight. I told a dancer and she was surprised saying that club must not want to make money. One of my favorites was working when I visited (last night) but said she was taking tonight off. I figure most clubs of all types will be busy but there may be a change in dancers from the routine dancers.
    13 years ago
    In Philly area nearly all close around 7 pm.

I've never stayed but Delilah's is open and promotes a "lavish" buffet, champagne toast, etc. Girls at Delilah's are required to work a certain number of holidays so it was probably a decent lineup. I was actually there yesterday and left about 6. It was a better than normal Saturday afternoon lineup, reunited with a couple of hotties. Night girls will work the dayshift to meet their obligation. That's what a lot were doing, leaving at 9 pm and then onto their NYE festivities.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I don't think so
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I hit Follies yesterday afternoon. Early at 1:30PM. It was a normal Saturday afternoon. I did hear the DJ announce that couples would be admitted free that night. I got the fuck outta there at 7:30. NYE at a strip club is strictly for the amatuers.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    Once did NYE at Columbus Gold back in 1998/1999. It was packed! The normal $10 cover was $20, and included a glass (more like a thimble) of champagne, and one free lap dance. There were plenty of dancers, but not the top talent. I went with my SO, and we both got a kiss from the dancer at midnight.

I don't know if the clubs still pack it in on NYE.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Did NYE at a Vu once. Didn't suck anymore than the usual.
  • DOLLAR_BILL
    13 years ago
    Went to 2 places in Jersey last night - Smiles and Club 15 from about 10pm - 11:30pm. Both places were definitely quieter than normal. Smiles had about 10 dancers and probably the same amount of customers. No real hot dancers (probably because of the holiday). Became a dollar parade so we left to go to Club 15. Stayed there till 11:30pm. Only 5 dancers on shift and not many more customers. Did get a good LD. So overall NYE is not a good night in this area (Northwest New Jersey) for strip clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion