tuscl

investments for your future strip club lappers !

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I've been making investments for my future lappers like 10 to 20 years down the road investment payoffs ! Just wanted to know if some of you guys r doing the same or have done that for your fun now ? And as always thanks for all your comments and fun love your boy juicemaker1976 lol :))

11 comments

• JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I'm what you call a slum lord in my area...that basicly says I'm a trailer park owner....I'm in the small time right now but I'm up and cumming so the big monthly cheaks will help me be a pimp later in life !
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Slum lord is good. Any kind of business that you understand and can control directly will give you the best returns. Later you can go into things like stocks.

At this point I have enough investments. I'm putting all my disposable income into strippers' garters.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    See this is what I'm talking about ^^^^^ thanks jack !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    See this is what I'm talking about ^^^^^ thanks jack !
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I'm not investing for the future. Who knows if I will still be here in 10-20 years and if I am, will I still be able to get it up. Spend now. A good hard on is a terrible thing to waste.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @shadowkat.......your like a fuckin buddist monk of strip clubbing with your wise teachings ! Thanks for posting man !
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Trailer park owner? Hell, you probably have stripper tenants, they can pay the rent in lap dances, lol.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    sc,

Is there a bad hard on? Well, I guess if you happen to be looking at a guy and that occurs. BAD!!!

I agree. Live for the day when you get older. We all could die before I finish typing thi
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @steve good point bro....I alos get paid by section 8 housing buy the gov.....maybee I should see if I have some dancer.....I would so take lappers or suckie suckie for payments ! Lol !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @clubber.....did u stroke out buddy ???
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @lapperking........incum tax helps a lot ! Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion