tuscl

NAKED CELEBRITIES

10inches
Florida
Thursday, December 8, 2011 1:50 AM
with all of the hoopla surrounding the upcoming PLAYBOY photos of Lindsay Lohan, my poker buddies and I got into a discussion of which celebrity we would like to see naked. the only requirement was that they would have to show it all (boobs, beaver, butt) after a few beers and a heated discussion , we finally decided on 2 people: STACY KIEBLER or SOFIA VERGARA which celeb would you chose? (not limited to the two above)

30 comments

• steve229
    13 years ago
    MILA KUNIS (of course) or MINKA KELLY
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Once again, farmerart has no clue who these people are. I will have to dredge up some hot Canadian ladies to make you guys drool. Wait, where will I find hot Canadian ladies up here in Canada's north in winter?
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    BTW - Stacy Kiebler -best WWE ring entrance move ever!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    art, Don't feel poorly. 90% of the people mentioned on here I have to google.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    farmerart: "Wait, where will I find hot Canadian ladies up here in Canada's north in winter?" What about Mrs. Claus?
  • Shamrock211
    13 years ago
    Since I'm partial to tall chicks and redheads, I'd have to say Laura Prepon, Donna from 'That 70's Show'
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I'll probably rot in Hell a little longer for this one. Michele Obama
  • bossproducer
    13 years ago
    Jessica alba per baby......
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    Has Jessica Alba posed nude?
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm, Did you bump your head?
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    I'm stuck on seeing Jennifer Anniston. She's a muscular one and what I've seen so far, looks fuckin' awesome. By the way, I totally fail to see the appeal of Lindsay. Not only is she one irritating woman, but she's not even pretty. And now with the fake boobs, why would anybody want to pay a magazine/internet subscription to see them, let alone pay her $1M to show'em?
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Clubber, yes, I've bumped my head on occasion of late. Working in the back room/porch of our house, the ceiling angles down in one portion of it and one bumps their head on occasion, but no, bumping my head has nothing to do with my desire to see our current President's wife in the nude. I thought when I first saw pics of her, what a babe she is.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Stiletto and lopaw. They're "celebrity" enough for me...
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I am so shallow that there are just too many to name.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm, OUCH!
  • 3LeggedMan
    13 years ago
    Gabrielle Union, Angelina Jolie, Cheryl Burke
  • rrbill
    13 years ago
    Bree Olson, Capri Anderson, Courtney Stodden, and of course Taylor Swift
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    There's a lot of good ones, but off the top of my head- Katy Perry
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Re: Katy Perry, I suspect those giant boobs are way more saggy than her outfits imply.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    @farmerart: Wait, where will I find hot Canadian ladies up here in Canada's north in winter? Cobie Smulders?
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    @georgemicrodong- You think so? I don't know about that man, she's young. Not to say young girls can't have saggy titties, but it's a lot more unlikely. That type of things tends to happen as women get older.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I'll need a Time Machine: Liz Taylor in her early to mid 20's!!!
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Music - Carrie Underwood Actress - Olivia Wilde Sports - Natalie Gulbis News - Trisha Regan Model - Marissa Miller Cougar - Heather Locklear Reality - Khloe Kardashisn Politics - Sarah Palin NO INTEREST - Lindsay Lohan
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    motorhead, you've put way too much thought into this. ;-)
  • highlander2973
    13 years ago
    Jennifer Love Hewitt
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    ^ Good taste.
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    Christine Hendricks
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Amanda Drury
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Don't understand the appeal of Lindsay Lohan? The bad girl? The drugs? The drama? The girl would absolutely be a stripper if she wasn't if she wasn't a celeb. Hell, might even end up that way as is.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion