thest cat fight i've seen in a strip club

bang69
North Carolina
When i was working in a sc in Atlanat GA. I saw 2 married cpl's come in get a few drinks & grab a table. 2 dancers joined them & they chated. the first wife wanted a vip form one of the dancers. The second wife wanted the same. So the got into a shouting mach. I was about 10 feet away when the first wife punched the other wife in the face. The strippers ran from the table. the cops were called & 6 of the strippers pulled them a part. 2 broke noses,2 black eyes & 2 very embarist hub's. Please tell me the best cat fight you've seen in a sc

16 comments

• JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Well I been bleesed yet with a cat fight but I did see a dancer grab a guy buy his hair and yank his ass to the floor then this 300pound bouncer picks the guy up...no shitin fuckin picks him up and throws this drunk guy out the door ! All becuz he touched her ass on stage !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Also bang u used to work in a club.....was it fun ?
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    it was fun at first. I got all the pussy i wanted. But then it just became just a job
  • Shamrock211
    13 years ago
    I've seen so many I don't know which one was the best.

I've have to say maybe this one where a hulking female bartender beat the shit out of this columbian girl in the dressing room and when it was all over there were huge tufts of hair with bits of scalp attached laying all over the floor.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Nothing more than shouting matches.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Saw more than a few dancers get into it with each other over the years. Most often it was over a customer or someone accusing someone else of stealing her shit in the DR. Lotsa hair pulling and scratching. Sometimes they used their 8" shoes as weapons. Always entertaining.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Of the few that I have seen, all were caused by a new dancer getting into it with one of the established dancers and the newbie was never seen again. In the most serious one, the pro had the newbie down and was about to cut her with a broken beer bottle when the bouncers pulled her off.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    the worst i've seen is a stripper beating a female customer with a beef bottle & kicking her & slaming her head into the table. The stripper the used the hell of her shoe & beat her till she was bleeding then she pushed her down the stairs. The stripeer & customer were arested & hald of to jail.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    bang69: "it was fun at first. I got all the pussy i wanted. But then it just became just a job"

bang, I would like any job where I got all the pussy I wanted!
  • Shamrock211
    13 years ago
    The problem with getting all the pussy you want, as Bang will probably agree with me on, is it always gets ends up getting you fired or ruining your money.

Most places have 'don't fuck the girls' policies in place and enforce them to varying degrees. While they may overlook one or two, if you bang half the staff you'll either get fired or the girls will end up turning on you.

Either way its fun for a while but at some point you make the conscious decision of either paying the bills OR shagging the dancers. It becomes a huge hassle or completely impossible to do both.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Ever get the impression that women are more vicious then men when it comes to fighting? Well, maybe they are in many respects.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    I never had any of the girls turn on me. Nor did I get fired. In the club it was biz asusual. The sex was out of the club. But Shamrock you are correct i've seen many girls turn on some one & people get fired.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    Only slightly OT:

Http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=1504055…

Women Aggressive Toward 'Sexy' Peers
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    bang ! I want to be just like you when I grow up ! So was u a dj, bouncer, dancer lol, manager, bartender, shot girl lol, the boss ? If u don't mind me asking ? U can pm me if u wanana...I thank about working in a club all the time !
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    Clubber you hit it right. Women are more vicious. hell they are down rite sadistic
  • wwpmi
    13 years ago
    I was in H8S in Detroit the Monday night before T-Day and it was $10 dance day. The place was full with both dancers and customers.There were two dancers talking about who should go on stage then the older one threw a drink on the younger one. The younger one dove in the air across the floor and hit the older one square on in the mouth. Both ended up on the floor and it took three bouncers to pull them apart. I was told both got fired but I bet they were back on the floor the next day.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion