tuscl

Top Ten Clubs. How'd you decide?

Thursday, November 24, 2011 5:55 PM
so whats the criteria? my wife strips at one of the top and we're curious. is it by customer number? profit for owners? profit for dancers? size? or what? anyway cool to see her club is one of the best. go girl go! maybe i'll go watch her grind your cocks awhile? anyone wanta take her into VIP? you won't regret it boys. just kiddin n bein a perv. happy thanksgivin companeros!

8 comments

• pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    I believe that the top 10 clubs are tops because reviewers actually rate them that way. I think probably Founder is the only one who knows exactly how the club reviews are calculated. Since you are offering you wife up for business, which club does she work in?
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    pabloantonio, Member Since: November 2011 • Last Seen: November 2011 Send Private Message to EricShipton Send EricShipton a Private Message Reviews: 0 • Articles: 0 • Discussions: 1 • Comments: 0 • Pictures: 0 • Hotlist Clubs: 0 • Reviewed Clubs: 0 Likely a BS post!
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    There are a few clubs on the top ten list that have been reliable favorites but several clubs just come and go.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    I don't.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    A BS post.
  • crazyjoe
    13 years ago
    What do we write reviews for? Most dancers and club owners won't tell you how much they make
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    They are determined by the most BS posts
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Bs ! Bs ! Bs !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion