tuscl

Hello everyone!

Hi I am new to this board. Just thought I would give it a try and say hello! I have a question. I love big titted strippers and I was wondering if anyone have any recomendations to any clubs in Michigan or in Toledo,Ohio area??

14 comments

• Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    'big titted strippers'

I like the cut of this man's jib.
  • SCVoyeur
    13 years ago
    jib??
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Detroit area: Penthouse Club, Flight Club, Hustler Club, Landing Strip. They have many big titted strippers--or so I'm told.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    "I like the cut of this man's jib"

Old school for "Hell yeah, bro. I like the way u think"
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Don't think I'd recommend Hustler Club to a newbie.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    almost every club has bit titted strippers
  • SCVoyeur
    13 years ago
    Got cha Motorhead. @CTQWERTY-Been to Hustler Club a while back. It seems like that place is for the big time ballers.
  • boatmonkey
    13 years ago
    See if you can catch the unbelievable Rachel Rockets sometime at La Chambre, northeast corner of I96 & Telegraph in the strip mall. Her cans are ridiculously huge! Personally, that ain't my thing - I like small women with B or C cups but she is popular and good in the VIP I ear. If she isn't there, don't despair. There are plenty of other sexy girls there, all ready to sastify. Who says Disneyland is the Happiest Place on Earth?
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    "jib" a boat sail. "cut" the shape of said sail. The phrase became used in an idiomatic way during the 19th century. Sir Walter Scott used to it in St. Ronan's Well, 1824:

"If she disliked what the sailor calls the cut of their jib."

Also, from the Urban Dictionary:

1. cut of your jib

A. another way to say that someone is rather stylish.
    B. styling.
    C. behavior or attitude.

2. cut of your jib

An old sailor's term for one's intangible qualities. Often judged on first impression.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Aye! Big-time ballers or something else...

Visit H8S instead.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    If you're looking for a club with *all* big boobed girls, you're not going to find one. Most places, with some exceptions, have a decent mix of girls. If your local club doesn't have what you want, go to a different one. Or go at a different time of day.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Hello and welcome now get to a fucking point
  • SCVoyeur
    13 years ago
    @Boatmonkey- I have been there a few times and I never could catch up with RR.
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    If you ever come to Phoenix, go to Bourban Street these group of dancer could safe the Titanic!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion