tuscl

TUSCL's Worst Club?

Monday, November 7, 2011 10:52 AM

8 comments

• rickdugan
    13 years ago
    [view link] Here's another gem. No official rating as the last reviewer (me) visited over a year ago, but this has to be the worst strip club I ever visited.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Rick, that's not inspiring. But at least you didn't get scammed like sooooo many of the visitors to the Dream Palace have. It was the significant loss of money which makes Dream Palace a standout in the bad club category imo.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Candy Store in Columbus Ohio might join that list Ratings (out of 10) Physical Club: 1.99 Dancer Quality: 3 Dollar Value: 4.06 ( $$$$$$ ) Overall Rating: 3.01 / 10
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Fair enough, but it sounds like there was at least some eye candy to be seen. When I went to Hillside I wanted tl claw my eyes out - it was that bad. I will also say that most seasoned tusclers probably would not have fallen for that upsell crap. Hell, I've left a few room fees on the table over the years once the upselling started. What these girls were doing should have rang warning bells for these guys and, instead of throwing lots of good money after bad, they should have chalked up the first $60 as a lesson learned and walked the fuck out. The fact that they spent so much on these rip off artists is as much their own fault as anyone's.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    worst clubs? not even close! try this one.. [view link] runner up.. [view link]
  • wwpmi
    13 years ago
    anything and everything in Grand Rapids, MI followed by anything within 20 miles of Orlando,FL.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Related topic. [view link]
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    OMG!!! Dream Palace went to shit the past 3 years. I remember the first semester un college DP actually had good LD, ranging from solid grindage to some boobie play. They even gave one of my friends a full body rub in the VIP section.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion