tuscl

Good thing she is not a stripper cause I'd be broke

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 2:52 AM
A couple come to mind ... Vida Guerra.....great ass and tits, great face and seems to be a fun girl Carmen Elektra - but not so sure after dating Dennis Rodman - might have destroyed the kitty - but great body and attitude

19 comments

• casualguy
    18 years ago
    I didn't even know who Salma Hayek was until a second ago. Might have something to do with her being slightly older than me. I will agree Jessica Alba looks pretty good to me especially when she has blonde hair. I think blondes may look better to me because all my sisters are brunette. Seems a bit strange to me, the same girl just looks better to me with a different hair color.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Marlene Dietrich. Anyone who has EVER been to a gentleman's club of ANY sort must must must watch "Der Blaue Engel" ("The Blue Angel"). Amazing ...
  • trojangreg
    18 years ago
    Halle Berry in Monsters Ball and Catwoman. The nude scene in Monsters Ball with Billy Bob Thornton is worth the Oscar she won.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I'd be broke and then I'd commit armed robbery to have her: [view link] or [view link]
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    There is a site called [view link] that catalogs all the nude movie scenes of actresses. If you join you get clips, but you don't need to join to get the names of the movies and the level of nudity.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    Salma has many. A new movie called "Ask the Dust" has her naked on many occasions. The scene clubber is probably thinking about is in "Desperado" w/ Antonio Banderas. Yes, Jessica Alba. Definitely.
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    I couldn't find it on a website, but did read about it. It is suppose to be a fake, but if I blow the picture up, I can not see where it was faked. Of course, that doesn't mean it isn't fake.
  • SteelerDawg
    18 years ago
    Jessica Alba, Jessica Alba.. annnnnd oh.. Jessica Alba.. Maybe Mariah Carey too, if I'm in a sluttier mood.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    Clubber, at the risk of developing carpal tunnel syndrome, I ask that you advise the source/location of Salma's tit shot.
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    Salma! I assume everyone has seen her tit shot!
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    In case someone didn't pick up on my line of thinking, I was thinking about how someone could live in Columbia and not go broke.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    If I lived in Columbia, I think I'd be dating a hot massage therapist that seemed interested in me. :) I've noticed when you sleep with a girl on a regular basis, you don't seem as interested in buying too many lap dances when you go to visit strip clubs. Of course some girls still may manage to pursuade you. I still like looking at the eye candy regardless of what else is going on. Lol, I remember one time in a club where I used to be a regular and used to buy table dances without thinking about it too much, I sat at the bar for about 2 or 3 hours saying no to all the dancers. Finally one dancer came over and said they were discussing some rumor about a girlfriend of mine. That was funny. I just wanted to see a sports game on the tv or something else which I forgot.
  • DailyGrind
    18 years ago
    Can't forget Phoebe Cates in 'Fast Times'. DG
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Uma Thurman 10 years ago. Nowadays, I appreciate her for her acting. A little more recently, Denise Richards and Jaime Pressley, mostly because their pouty looks both reminded me of my ATF. They're way over the hill now.
  • DailyGrind
    18 years ago
    Alicia Silverstone. Eva Longoria. All the witches in 'The Craft'. Most of the TV Guide channel chicks. DG
  • DailyGrind
    18 years ago
    Jennifer Love Hewitt has a few good years left in her. Selma Hayek, Terry Hatcher, and Posh Spice about ten years ago. Half a dozen young daytime soap hotties. Both daughters on '8 Simple Rules'. Lily from 'Grounded For Life' if she lost 30 lbs. Kelly Bundy back in the day. Couple of our local news anchorwomen. Avril Lavigne. Kim Possible. This could take awhile... Oh. That tennis hottie. Anna Kournikova. DG
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    I'll second Salma Hayek and add Brittany Murphy. For some reason she (Murphy) seems messed up enough to be a great stripper.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    My two favorites: Salma Hayek Jennifer Love Hewitt (they have so much in common--I guess the fact that they are both on my list shows that tits are a high priority for me, since I think big boobs are the only common factor between them.).
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    chitownlawyer, I don't have a URL for the picture. I do have it on my computer. I'll see if I can locate it on a website again.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion