tuscl

Today's Review of the Day

Adult Entertainment Club • Key West, Florida
• October 27, 2011
Visited on: Monday Evening • Dancers on Shift: 1-5
Ratings: Physical Club: 1 • Dancer Quality: 1 • Dollar Value: 1 • Overall Rating: 1.00 / 10

My friend and I went in and paid for a session. The girl wanted a tip and I wanted to get some money out of the ATM. She said I couldn't use the machine my self, that the rule was she had to do it for me. Against my better judgment I let her have my pin number. I had been drinking a lot. Still my fault. I only tipped her $300. When I got home I found that in addition to the $300, there were two more charges for $500 each! Can you say Ripped off and scammed? Do not waste your time here!

9 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    CT - I just covered this under the topic "Key West clubs".
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Talk about a FUCKING Stupid IDIOT!!! LMFAO Hope he NEVER gets his $$$$ back as a lesson.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I honestly can't understand how a dancer could do that and sleep at night. I'm not saying I'm an angel but I'm not cruel.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Damn this club went down hill
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Thanks for the link, Shadow. I had stopped looking at that thread. My apologies.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    I guess when she said she wanted a tip she wasn't kidding.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I went there a couple of times years ago, but I think the name was The Scrub Club or something like that. Anyway, I talked to some guys leaving and all said forget the place, just a rip off. One guy one time said it was great, but as I was walking away, I saw him go back in. I think he worked there. An in-house shill!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Sheesh, what's his phone number. I have a few bridges for sale. LMAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion