tuscl

Flag This Puppy?

Monday, October 17, 2011 7:13 AM
Yes, it's outing a dancer. But info doesn't seem to be current. Keys310 Member Since April 2010 Last Seen October 2011 Reviews: 2 Clubs: 2 Spearmint Rhino • Las Vegas, Nevada • October 17, 2011 Visited on: Friday Evening • Dancers on Shift: 25-99 Ratings: Physical Club: 7 • Dancer Quality: 8 • Dollar Value: 2 • Overall Rating: 5.67 / 10 Don't recommend "J-Z". I don't know if she's still here but I reunited with her because she used to dance at 4p in LA, great mileage. She's a goner now, coked up and just got charged with driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol in CA before she came out here. Seemed like she was on speed last time I saw her, just into making a quick buck to pay fees for that charge. I'd figure laps would improve since she'd need regulars but no. Laps from her suck now.

7 comments

• Clubber
    13 years ago
    Timely post. I was going to start a "Flagging" thread, but you beat me to it. Does anyone know if there is a way to stop reoccurring posts that need to be flagged? Perhaps there is a way to prevent it that would involve founder. What made me address this is a club like the below: [view link] 10 reviews and all but one, obvious shills! I have left two there in the past, but not sure what happen to them since they would be before those 10.
  • Rlionheart
    13 years ago
    Clubber - read the shills while doing your best Jon Lovits impression - it almost makes me think there should be a special folder that could contain the "best of Shill reviews" - yes, that's the ticket!
  • localbob
    13 years ago
    Last thing we need on here is censorship. You can tell the good from the bad on your own.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    CT, I'd vote to flag it simply because it doesn't review the club in any constructive way. Localbob, on one hand I agree that we don't want to censor posts here, but some of the shit is getting anoying. Reviews that I know are blatently false piss me off. Why should someone get free VIP for a phoney review??? Clubber, I was wondering the exact same thing the last few days. Wish I had a good suggestion.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    It is up to Founder "Please flag reviews carefully. All reviews that are flagged will be evaluated and could possibly be removed."
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Spearmint Rhino, I think someone didn't leave it in Vegas
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Speaking of flagging, I find it amusing that Rick_TheIdiot_Dugan often accuses people of posting fake reviews but then doesn't have the cajones to flag them. Come on Rick, back up your loony conspiracy theories with some action or STFU already!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion