tuscl

Ex-Stripper Turned Hedge Fund Manager Says Her Fund Is Up 160% YTD

Thursday, October 6, 2011 5:04 PM
She used the pole dancing money to fund her Wall Street career. [view link] The future Mrs. Farmerart?

9 comments

• Dougster
    13 years ago
    She must have learned a very simple market trick. Solicite txtittyfan's market advice (like his calls to short treasuries and the dollar earlier this year) and then do the opposite!
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    She sounds like a daytrader to me. I think the first investor she talked about in the article was actually a FS customer she threated no more sex unless you invest with me.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    Seems to me there was someone else who made mad money no matter the market... hmmmm, now what was his name... Ma... Ma-off... it'll come to me...
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Is this the dancer that Dick Johnson hired to manage his money?
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    She sounds completely credible to me...of course, everything I know about finance I learned from this site, so who knows.
  • sanitago
    13 years ago
    ....or she could be making her money the "old fashioned" way (X $/hour in a notel) and using her "hedge fund" as a way to launder her 'ill-gotten gains'.
  • sanitago
    13 years ago
    (then again, if her body's half as good looking as her face, I think I could be persuaded to part with a few dollars too!)
  • RapturousOne
    13 years ago
    I wouldn't take her word for it that's for sure. If I learned anything from my strip clubbing days it's that most strippers are great liars
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    Farmer: LOL!!! I've been wondering who this dick johnson everybody keeps referring to was so i searched him and read his last few posts...LOL I think you're on to something!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion