Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Ex-Stripper Turned Hedge Fund Manager Says Her Fund Is Up 160% YTD

steve229
steve229134673

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

She used the pole dancing money to fund her Wall Street career.

The future Mrs. Farmerart?

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

She must have learned a very simple market trick. Solicite txtittyfan's market advice (like his calls to short treasuries and the dollar earlier this year) and then do the opposite!

Profile picture for thesamurai
thesamurai
•

She sounds like a daytrader to me. I think the first investor she talked about in the article was actually a FS customer she threated no more sex unless you invest with me.

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

Seems to me there was someone else who made mad money no matter the market... hmmmm, now what was his name... Ma... Ma-off... it'll come to me...

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

Is this the dancer that Dick Johnson hired to manage his money?

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

She sounds completely credible to me...of course, everything I know about finance I learned from this site, so who knows.

Profile picture for sanitago
sanitago
•

....or she could be making her money the "old fashioned" way (X $/hour in a notel) and using her "hedge fund" as a way to launder her 'ill-gotten gains'.

Profile picture for sanitago
sanitago
•

(then again, if her body's half as good looking as her face, I think I could be persuaded to part with a few dollars too!)

Profile picture for RapturousOne
RapturousOne
•

I wouldn't take her word for it that's for sure. If I learned anything from my strip clubbing days it's that most strippers are great liars

Profile picture for thesamurai
thesamurai
•

Farmer: LOL!!! I've been wondering who this dick johnson everybody keeps referring to was so i searched him and read his last few posts...LOL I think you're on to something!!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement