tuscl

R.O.B. ??? update : )

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
http://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=16…. Ok guys this is what has happened since then...I stoped spinding money itc and would just go hang out and flirt with her. What happened I've gotten a free itc hj so fair, otc lunches, text messages, and a meeting for some otc fs : ) I've asked about money and I was told I'm not a custamer so all she wants is me! I don't date dancers ( I have a s.o.) I've talked to her about this and she has an s.o. 2! She says she enjoys what we have goining and wants to keep seeing me when we can.....so its a fun and kool experience 4 me...thanks for all the comments and help guys... I just wanted to keep you guys posted : )

13 comments

• Alucard
    13 years ago
    Hmm...
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    The long con...
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    Let's see. Rent is due Oct 1....
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Lol ya ya I know guys I know lol......I turned into the rob....... but let's face it in this biz it is all about the deal the other team is looking for $1000 air dance and our team is looking for free sex. Most of the times we meet some wear in the middle. Don't worry guys she has dun me good and I will let her winn one for her team.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    R.O.B. dump her
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    You bitches are so negative. Bravo, sir. Bravo!
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Except the cheating part... your SO knows this relationship isn't exclusive I hope. If she's under 27 she's a modern woman and can handle it.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I'm positive I'm negative
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    hmmm realy don't know what to say on this one
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Is your SO your wife? I understand you don't date dancers, but if you just have a girlfriend, you should dump her if she's not meeting your needs and you need to hook up with a dancer. If your SO is your wife, I know there are more ramifications involved with that, I would just tread lightly and make sure you don't put yourself in a bad spot. Just make sure this is worth all of the headaches getting caught would bring.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    No guys my s.o. is only a girlfriend lol !
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Hey, it happens. Strippers do date/fuck guys they meet at the club. Someone juice's age would have a good chance compared to old foogies as well. Now I have never heard of a guy going from beign a regular try to get paid OTC to being someone a girl wants to date, but who knows? Be optimistic but cautious, I say.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Dougster man I agree! And normaly if you start paying you always pay(that's been my experiance until now) we just have such good chemystry tho ! If she wasint a dancer and I wasent a hobbyst I believe we would date !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion