tuscl

Survey Time: What's your Current Favorite Club?

Friday, September 16, 2011 7:40 PM
What is your current favorite club and why? (And please note I am asking about your *current* favorite, please no reminiscing and nostalgia about your halcyon, glory days in some jack shack that got shutdown 12 years ago that no one gives a fuck about anymore.)

37 comments

• Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    This should be an option on your profile, like Top of the Hotlist.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Bucks, Fort Worth Cons: no VIP section -- booths, but no level with a bar and stage. also a blue collar club, if that's a con. Pros: new, clean, small, cheap. $5 door. $1.50 beers Sn,M,W and $2 door and you call its on Tu. Not the best, but better than average talent for the area, some bad, a couple stunners.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Continued: one main stage with two poles and girls, two side stages, and a third stage I rarely see used. Seems like a lot for a smaller club. Dances are $20. Not sure abouth the VIP room.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Oh, it's also topless.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Clubhouse, Dallas Type: Nude Parking: $10 self, $20 vallet Door: $20 VIP: $35 Dances: $20 / $30 VIP Cons: needs remodeling, many dancers floating around - some who give you the hard sell, shuts down anywhere between 3:15 and 3:45am, juice bar with $5.50 waters and drinks, no VIP stage, six stages (five are one continuous stage around the bar) - meaning you need to wait thirty minutes for a dancer to be through (and you have to count these as the girls sometimes clump together or just stand there). Pros: the most attractive dancers I've seen for a nude club and with upwards of 100 dancers, there's bound to be 20 bombshells, celebrity owner, better clientele - business/office types, hipster and college kids who stay for the afterparty, couples, VIP section near a second-less trafficked bar, nice leather couches in the VIP, second bathroom with no attendant, $5.50 buckets of ice for beer
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    The Penthouse Club because my AMAZING current ATF works there! And their interior decorating is not bad IMHO. Post Scriptum: VIP rooms are nice. Decent food, even if it is a bit pricy
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Aren't there many Penthouse clubs? which club is topless? I remember seeing a top 10 list? aww fuck it
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Detroit
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    What is your current favorite club and why? Stir Crazy and "C".
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    its a tie between PP in Greenville SC & Nikitias in Welford SC. Both places you can get BBFS
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    The Detroit Penthouse Club, great VIP rooms, fine dancers, great sex.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    Currently, an area known as Bur Dubai (a set of clubs in a one square mile area interconnected by open air walkways known as "sidewalks"...guaranteed to make you forget about strip clubs, at least as long as your money lasts). But if you made me choose a club in the US, I would choose the Hiliter in Phoenix. Home sweet home.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    The Hitler!? Are all the dancers blonde hair blue eyed and the waitresses starving jews?!
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    You would think that since I'm close to Detroit, I would choose either the Penthouse Club or the Flight Club, but my favorite has always been - and still is - Mons Venus in Tampa. Yes, I know some people are disappointed because the dances are done out in the open, and in general, is not an extras friendly place (though I've had some discreet HJs in the afternoons). And it's too small and there's very little parking, and there's limited seating, and it's a lap dance factory and the dancers are aggressive, blah, blah, blah But I simply love the places. It has everything I want in a strip club. No smoking. No alcohol. I like extras, but it's not my goal. Free parking and cheap sodas (used to be free). And the girls....tanned, blonde, and gorgeous. Need I say more?
  • GSWx4
    13 years ago
    @motorhead. You forgot the lame jukebox, lack of a bar to sit at, men’s room the size of a broom closet (equipped with troll), serious over abundance of silicone, and all this for a low $20 cover charge day and night. Maybe I should reconsider but then again, no. Just kidding – enjoy and Tampa appreciates your patronage.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    favorite club???? i live in friggin ohio!
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Doesn't your mom live in Ohio? She may be one dancer, but she can service a whole 71 rest stop for hours! If you're looking for FS or AS, I only suggest you get in early so there's some semblance of tightness. Otherwise, BJs she can do all night long!!
  • troop
    13 years ago
    ^^ who you directing that at doc?
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    In my limited experience, currently it is Cowboy's in Lexington. Laid back atmosphere. Reasonable drinks. Nude on stage. Nice, seriously nice, attention for dollar tips. Five buck table dances with outstanding one way contact. Good $20.00 dances with the right girl. VIP can be worthwhile, YMMV. I don't like the drink hustle, but it is not a dealbreaker. Christie's Memphis is a close second.
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    My favorite club is Christies cabaret in tempe. 1. Dancers know me 2. Good looking dancers 3. 2/3 of the staff knows me and I could get away with more contact 4. The crowd is more older so there chance of fight breaking out 5. My ATF works there. 6. Good quality interior. I need to hit up hiliter. I was going to go last night but I ended up at bandaids and got a dancer phone number. I need put that information on the other post on how to pick up dancers
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "who you directing that at doc?" - Perhaps at you troop. Or maybe at me since I live in Ohio too. The problem with possibly aiming his PIECE OF SHIT statement at me is that my mother is dead.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Oh. I'm sorry. A lot of clubbers are going to miss her. :.(
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "Oh. I'm sorry. A lot of clubbers are going to miss her. :.(" "Doesn't your mom live in Ohio? She may be one dancer, but she can service a whole 71 rest stop for hours! If you're looking for FS or AS, I only suggest you get in early so there's some semblance of tightness. Otherwise, BJs she can do all night long!!" You certainly are quite indiscriminate & inflammatory in your remarks on this Forum Doc_Holliday. Your purpose certainly can't be to be reasonable or to express goodwill in any manner. You're entitled to your opinions though. As am I. And I support your RIGHT to express them. My opinion is that I'd like to see you take your vitriolic ideas & words & go somewhere else. Perhaps other members share this opinion. If so, I'd appreciate hearing from them.
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    Hey Doc, you speak like that to someones face about their mother like that? I guess not, you're still alive.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    hey doc, i and i'm sure others are still waiting for your answer. who were you directing that truck stop comment at?
  • troop
    13 years ago
    on second thought i don't care who you were talking to. fuck you! you're a fucking punk! and mikey is right, you obviously don't have the balls to talk to somebody like that to their face because at the very least you would get your punk ass whipped so bad that you'd still be stinging from it. be glad that you can play your shit online here because it won't play face to face.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Aww... I knew troop still loved me! Hey, I was just admiring her moxie and expressing my remorse for the loss of Al's ma and the condolences of her many fans! She was quite the woman! As was your's troop. : )
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    First time I've used the ignore feature. Hopefully the last.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Al hit 'Return' a lot in that post...
  • troop
    13 years ago
    as yours too punk. we realize that you're all broke up that your mommy left you years ago to go live in a goat pen in afghanistan with all of the other goats that personally service the taliban in their caves. maybe she'll send for you some day so that you can suck some taliban cock too.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Hey! My mother was a saint! This is bullshit! I'm leaving and never coming back!!
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    I thought this was an adult site for guys who liked strippers. Whats with the 12 year old crap and stripper bashing crap on here?
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm, I was sure you would also say Stir Crazy. Where else can you visit with me? :)
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "I thought this was an adult site for guys who liked strippers. Whats with the 12 year old crap and stripper bashing crap on here?" There are some persons on this site who are still VERY immature Adolescents & seem to enjoy bashing & belittling other people & in particular - Dancing people! Perhaps it makes them feel SUPERIOR to others in some manner. Who knows...
  • JohnBuford
    13 years ago
    Now that recess is over and a jerk has been added to my ignore list,we can get back to business. My favorite SC is Mario's Showplace in Webster MA.Pros:easy access off major interstate, no cover during the day,free bu. ffet,no thugs/punks /drug dealers /trailer park trash,drinks reasonable,friendly staff,clean,little to no hustle
  • JohnBuford
    13 years ago
    Ooops forgot the cons:Only one really.While Webster is thisclose to Connecticut,it is still in Massachusetts and thus the LD's can sometimes be air/space.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Is it wrong for to feel superior to those who make their living by lying and stealing and various con games? Saying strippers are lowly regarded because they take off their clothes for a living is a complete misdirection. It's the lying and stealing and con games that are the real source of their low regard.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion