tuscl

Stripper almost busted...

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Yesterday afternoon I was in my favorite club and my 2nd most favorite dancer was sitting with me. She had just purchased a house 2 months ago in the suburbs. We were having a nice intimate conversation when suddently she blurts out "OMG my next door neighbor just walked in.". She was truly panicked. She did not want him to see her. It took her a couple minutes to collect herself and then grabbed my hand and we ran to the couch room. There was another dancer back there with a customer and she yelled out what's wrong? My dancer shouted back "It's an emergency. My next door neighbor just came in". Then she plopped in my lap and buried her head in my chest. At first I couldn't tell if she was sobbing or laughing. It turened out to be the latter. Then she stripped down and started to give me a lap dance. I could tell that her mind was elsewhere. We did 4 songs and I was ready for a break anyway. She said "I gotta get outta here and go work at the sister club. So she snuk to the DJ and then to the dressing room and out the rear emergency exit door. Before she left I suggested to her that she just give her new neighbor a lap dance but she was not going for it. LMAO.

10 comments

• JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I'm lmao now ! It would be nice 2 have a dancer living next door !
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Yes, sure would make OTC a lot fucking easier! LMFAO
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    I did have that stripper next door, but I wouldn't touch her on my drunkest night. Ten years ago, there were a couple of strippers living in the complex. I would let them give me a LD, but my hands wouldn't roam certain places as I'm not fond of body parts falling off.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Well Dudester, it certainly helps if the next door Dancer is decent looking & not of the type you wouldn't touch even if you were Drunk.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Wear did she work lady godivas omg man !
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    I guess more folks than Steve229 use the emergency exit in a pinch!

Now she's going to be perpetually worried over the neighbor showing up every time she's working. Time for a 'dancer disguise'?
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Alucard, I hate to sound like a complainer but every time you post I have to look at another guy's penis - lol. Now I am as big a fan of a BJ as anybody, but almost all of your pics show nothing but other guys dicks!

How about putting up a nice pussy, ass or even just a picture of naked breasts? Please, anything but a picture of another guys junk. ;)

End of thread derailment.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I had 2 dancers living next door to me at one time. I decided even though they were mighty fine, I wasn't going to go at all to the club where they worked. After seeing one of her boyfriends literally beating her out on the street in front of the house, I called the cops. I was glad I never got involved with them.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I guess a Dancer with no boyfriend is the type to have as a neighbor. LOL On second thought, is there such a thing? ;)
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Yeah Alucard, the stripper next door had no BF. She was seriously ADHD and bipolar, and fugly.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion