tuscl

Alleged Nude Scarlett Johansson Photos Show Up on Web

Scarlett Johansson is reportedly hopping mad that private cell phone snaps that the star allegedly took of herself naked have surfaced on the Internet.

One photo, posted to Buzzfeed.com (NSFW), seems to show Johansson draped in nothing but a towel, taking a photo of her exposed backside reflected in a mirror.

Another photo seems to show the Golden Globe-winning actress in a topless self-portrait.

Johansson is preparing to contact the FBI over the leak, believing it to be a “criminal act,” TMZ reports.

The FBI has reportedly been investigating hacks into as many as 50 celebs' email accounts, including those of Vanessa Hudgens and Jessica Alba.

the pics here: http://www.buzzfeed.com/donnad/scarlett-…

14 comments

• looneylarry
    13 years ago
    What's the deal with her shrinking breasts? They used to be abundant. Her ass does look about the same and is mighty fine. Couldn't find the Scarlett photos in the second link, dudester.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    I wasn't sure if others had seen the celeb pics there. I didn't know that Katy Perry had been caught like that.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    i didnt see the pics.. ketty perry got some nice boobs though
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    the link is not working, any one have the pics saved on TUSCL?
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Honesly, I don't see the appeal of Scarlett Johansson. She okay attractive and I wouldn't kick her off my lap during an LD, but she's not much more than that. Give me Paris Hilton any day...
  • rell
    13 years ago
    ewww @ paris hilton.. shes pretty but thats about it. but with make up on face wise they are about the same its scarletts body that puts her over the top for me
    http://s3-ak.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced…

http://s3-ak.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced…
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Oh, wow, I just saw that someone hacked Mila Kunis' cellphone and leaked some seductive pictures of. . .Justin Timberlake?? WTF!

Scarlett had the right idea, we want naked photos of you, Mila, not your co-star/boyfriend. Sheesh!

Anyway, here's my dream list of celebs I'ld like to see hacked:

Mila Kunis (giving her a second chance since she's so hot)
    Minka Kelly
    Rachel Bilson
    Eliza Dushku
    Summer Gau

Ladies, fire up those 5+ megapixel camera phones!
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    I think the Katy Parry ones are fakes. That is what I heard anyway.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Rod8432...yeah, I agree with you about Scarlett Johansson. A year or two ago when she was routinely named on many lists as the hottest woman on the planet - well, I just didn't get it. But then you went and said Paris Hilton....yeah, she has a certain smugness that is hot, but she's not really that attractive.

And I never, never will understand the appeal of Mila Kunis. She wasn't even the HOTTEST one on "That 70's Show". That would have been Laura Prepon as Donna.

But back to Scarlett Johansson. This is crime worthy of FBI involvement? I guess all the Al-Qaeda members have already been rounded up?
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "I never, never will understand the appeal of Mila Kunis."

@motorhead - I respect you as a long time member, experienced sc monger and valued contributer, but that's just crazy talk, man. :)

I do agree that "Donna" was hot, especially when she got sent to private school, and had to wear that Catholic schoolgirl's outfit...

Anyway, Mila is much hotter now than she was on "That 70's Show" IMO, maybe you should give her a second look.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    See Friends With Benefits. Mila was hot in that flick.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    The Canadian/American cultural disconnect is evident here. I don't have a clue who any of these ladies are. Perhaps it is a generational disconnect in my case.

Sheesh..........
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    can't believe that these dumb bitches put their photos out there then bitch if someone actual sees them. we are they going to learn that anything in cyberspace is permanent and accessible to those who know how to crack the codes!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion