tuscl

Are married customers looser with their cash than single customers? y/n?

Sunday, September 11, 2011 4:40 AM
This is related to strippers asking about wife and kids. Are marrieds looser with their cash than the unmarrieds?

12 comments

• Clubber
    13 years ago
    I would think that this would be impossible to answer. Customers either married or single, likely don't know how they would react were they the other. That would exclude a fairly recently status change. Dancers, well they don't really know a customers true status, nor would they know how they would react to a status change.
  • boatmonkey
    13 years ago
    Wealthy guys are looser with than cash than those of us on a budget. We all give as much as we can to get the satisfaction we desire. Hell, if I was rich you couldn't get me outta the club!!
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    i'm single & am very loose with cas at a sc
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I can only speak for myself. I spend a lot more since I got divorced than I did when I was "Married with Children". Simply a matter of economics. I have more to piss off now.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I'm not married & spend a lot in Clubs. If I had farmerart's resources, I'd be there around the clock.
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    I never ask, so I don't know.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I'm with shadow on this ! I've had the same results
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I don't think having more cash answers the question. In order to do so, one would have to have equal resources. That said, I would think married are not as free with the cash and I think quilt and a less likelihood of trying to push onward contribute heavily to that.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    In my opinion, a married husband would have a harder time hiding a lot of cash unless he was filthy rich already. Us single guys, we can blow whatever we can afford to and no one complains or bitches. Plus we don't have bills to pay for the wife and kids except for those paying child support. I'm only paying for myself and I do like that. Plus if a married guy has kids and likes them, he may not want to blow a lot on a dancer because he may think there goes his kids playstation, ooops, there goes his kids college fund, oops, there goes something else. I guess anyone could have spending problems.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    My older brother is married and makes probably 60 to 100 percent more than me. He has so many bills due to his wife and kids that he's scraping by at the end of the month or even earlier for every little bit he can. I believe most people would have divorced her and the kids long ago but he's sticking to his marriage vows. I just hope he doesn't come around to me asking for a loan because I'm not going to want to give him one.
  • JohnBuford
    13 years ago
    I didn't start visiting SC's until all three of my kids were out of college. I would have felt too guilty taking money that I knew could/should be going to them.
  • johnbrwon001
    13 years ago
    When many people get married they shift their thinking from "my" and "mine" to "our" and that especially includes finances and assets making it harder for one partner to spend large amounts on something that is essentially selfish and not shared by both or going to the kids.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion