tuscl

strip clubs for sale?

Monday, September 5, 2011 12:14 AM
I was recently told that two clubs in Illinois was for sale. PT's in Centreville, and Roxy's in Brooklyn (also part of the Penthouse chain). I can't find anything about it online, or on their website. any ideas/help on how I can find out how much they are asking for?

10 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Go into the club and speak to the manager. He can put you in touch with the right people.
  • djscotti
    13 years ago
    I know Sc's aren't cheap but do your homework cause if Pt's is selling there is a reason they are a big chain
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    dont foget to offer up some respect before you put down an offer
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Show them the $$$$$$! I'd love to have the money to own a club. LOL
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    I agree with speaking to the GM, but take it slow and first ask him to meet you for lunch at a high end resteraunt to talk business. When he shows up, put a bullet in his head in broad daylight! That should get the owner's attention.
  • Kehi7
    13 years ago
    lol Doc. Yeah, I have a business partner that's looking into it. will provide some updates soon.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    Try this website: [view link] It shows six IL strip clubs that are currently for sale (that are listed on this website. There could be others not listed). You don't get much information for free. If you can find out the square footage of the building, you might recognize it among the listings. Four of the clubs listed are nude, one is topless, and the other is "go-go." (If you really want to dig into this, PM me, and I can give you help on getting the square footage). For the juicy info., it looks as if you have to become a member (fee required).
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    Fee required? I can see why they only have six properties if potential buyers have to pay just to see. Where have I heard that before?
  • sanitago
    13 years ago
    club_goer, that site's hooked up with another strip club review site. I've seen ads for it on there while looking around. not sure I'd pay to be part of either.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    @ santiago: I agree. I know which other site you're referring to. For the casual club-goer, it isn't worth paying any money for the further details offered in the site I mentioned. You can find out that information for free in your local area.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion