Making a Dancer nervous?

I was standing at the bar, waiting for my fav, when the dancer on stage caught my eye. I went up to the stage to tip her, she smiled at me, said her name was “V” and then danced in front of me for a long time before offering her garter for a tip. Seemed obvious she was trying to get me interested in a lap dance, so we chatted for awhile afterwards, I introduced myself, and said maybe we could get together later.

My fav showed up after that, so I forgot about “V” for the moment. Fast forward, and my fav goes on stage for her set. As she leaving the stage I see “V” come up to her, and the two of them have a lengthy conversation, and several times I see them looking over at me.

When she gets back, my fav asks, “WHAT did you say to V?” Seems that “V” had seen us together, so she stopped my girl to ask her if that “Steve” guy was OK, because I had made her “nervous.”

I told my fav I didn't know what the hell that other dancer was talking about. My fav said not to worry about it, she probably just didn't get my sense of humor. I'm sure that's it, lol.

9 comments

• Dougster
    13 years ago
    Maybe she was just on anxiety inducing drugs. If IRL you are anything like you are on TUSCL I think you would just be forgotten as boring. Don't worry about it.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Are you sure her name wasn't Y
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Well steve. Maybe it was that huge bulge in your pants. :)
  • RossVa
    13 years ago
    could be she was looking to "steal" you as a reg from your fav, and was saying things to try and make her nervous.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Do you look like a cop? I seem to make some girls I've never met a bit nervous too. That's why now I usually stick to girls I know. I'm a little shy at first, which comes off to them as me being aloof or smug. Combine that with with the fact I have a cop haircut, a cop build and wear decent clothes and I seem to make certain dancers nervous. Nervous dancers equals zero fun.
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    A girl not getting a sense of humour happens once in a while. Better than being remembered as obnoxious by every girl.
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    Some of them are Skitzo and you need to beware of this. It usually bc of drugs or they may have been gang raped while drunk and passes out somewhere usually at a druggie boyfriends.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    When I was in the service and in better shape, I got the "cop" question a lot. No such a burning problem anymore. :)
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Oh so that's what she was saying I thought she was talking to my cock
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion