tuscl

Club Dressing Rooms

DougS
Florida
Thursday, September 7, 2006 3:17 AM
Another senseless way for dancers to spend their time, instead of making money on the floor, is the time they spend in the dressing room. Typically, early in my visit to a club, I will make it a point to ask the first dancer that I sit with (or the doorman that has the list of girls signed-in) how many girls are working. Usually, the number will be 20-30 girls, and as I look around and see maybe 7-10 girls on the floor, I wonder what the heck is the big attraction back there! Well, I know if I were able to go inside the dressing room, there's no way in hell that I'd ever leave! [wnk] For a girl, though, why spend so much time back there? I've heard plenty from my girls THEIR version of what is going on, such as "smoking weed", avoiding certain patrons, shooting the bull, etc. Even have heard that there sometimes is some making out and even down-and-dirty sex going on between the girls. I enjoy THOSE stories, but wonder if maybe there's some embellishment going on because us guys like to hear and fantasize about girl-on-girl action. I even had a friend of my fav girl come out of the dressing room to inform me that my girl "will be out in a minute... she's shaving her pussy for you!" True or not (though it appeared to be true), the thought of it sure kept me entertained while waiting... So, you professional clubbers out there, what IS going on in those locker rooms. Oh to be a fly on the wall....

13 comments

• DandyDan
    18 years ago
    This is all so disgusting, although it does remind me why I'm glad one of my ATF's went away. She got to the point where she was just paranoid and she would get all upset if I asked certain dancers for lapdances. She'd ask if I thought she was good enough. I just think she lost her grip on reality. We can choose the dancers we want. It was like she knew I liked playing around with multiple dancers, but they had to be ones she liked and I couldn't decide for myself. It was just plain stupid.
  • Mickkeyc
    18 years ago
    The worst part for me is that intimate thoughts and details shared with my favorite would be shared with others. BTW, Book Guy I am sorry you had that awful experience, it reminds me of a friend of mine that was falsely accused of sexual assault. Different girl but similarly crazy behavior.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    That list reminds me of another list. Years ago, one of my younger brother's friends got pulled over by the police and he told us that he spotted a list the police had of top 10 drivers they were out to get. My brother was number 2 on the list. It's no wonder he kept getting pulled over or had the police calling our house saying they were going to get him one of these days. small town, remind you of Dukes of hazzard? He wasn't that bad he just got blamed for any report of a car matching his. Some people just didn't like a loud noisy mustang driving through their neighborhood and would call the police to complain. That college list sounds a lot worse. Sorry to hear that.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Tangential sad related story: I found out, at my ten-year college reunion, that my name had been posted quite prominently in the women's restroom in the college library. Evidently the list was famous, as a resource listing of men who habitually committed date rapes, gave you diseases, slept with you and then didn't date you, and many other atrocities. I certainly hadn't done any of that -- I finished college without ever even having KISSED a girl, and had received a PhD before I ever had sex, so the accusations clearly were false. But girls probably heeded them, and now I have an inkling of why I found it so hard to get laid when I was in college. :( In addition, soon after my graduation (and before I knew I was on the bathroom list) the alumni magazine reprinted a version of an article by a feminist philosophy prof at the school, in which she lauded such "underground communication" as the only way that women could get "justice" in America's dysfunctionally "phallogocentric" male-dominated world. I thought it was an interesting but wrong-headed article. That was how I found out about the existence of the list. I found out about my presence on it when a girl I'd wanted to date met me at reunion and told me why she rejected me. So this business about a secret list in the bathroom kind of hits me harder than it ought. The idea that I'm blacklisted and didn't even know it REALLY pisses me off. I have a suspicion of who the psychotic freak was, who wrote me up as evil (she had made overtly sexual passes at me from afar at inopportune times, such as loudly at public lectures and during class, so I knew she was a mess). Poor girl, all messed up. And not unattractive, in that can't-go-wrong-because-she's-a-college-girl way. But I had just shied away from her, as much because I knew she was more fire-power than I could have handled, as because I was embarrassed about sexuality and kind of didn't know what to do next. Just, umm, a fumbling bumbling typical young male, nothing worse. We never touched or spoke intimately. Never did this girl actually SAY to me, "hey I'm unhappy with your behavior" or "I can't believe you told X that I did Y" (at which point I would have disabused her of her misapprehension, for I had never told X ANYTHING). But I've had that type of "condemn him" effect on several women in my life, only to find out WELL AND TRULY later that they were imagining themselves to be "cruelly jilted" by me. You'd think I'd learn. But no, I still go to strip clubs and surround myself with females. What to do. Anyway, sad story. Makes me unhappy. Reminds me of my decades of ineffectiveness with women. :(
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I remember one of the first strip clubs I went to one girl became a favorite of mine but while I enjoyed the way she seemed like a puppy dog that got all over me as soon as I stepped in the place, she seemed a bit dominating at times as far as other dancers went. She appeared to be a queen bee and if some new dancer got to me before she did when I arrived at the club, I had a suspicion she would really let that girl have it. I don't like the feeling of being owned. She chased away a number of dancers away from me on multiple occasions. I'm trying to remember if this was before or after I went out with her. Anyway I liked the way she seemed to drop everything to get to me but did not like the way she seemed to chase other dancers away from me unless they were her friends and she already spent some time with me.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Sounds nice, Bones. :) I've been addicted to PP Memphis lately, mostly because of the selection. When I get to Christie's or other "upscale" but low-volume Memphis clubs, I'm disappointed by the number of girls working. Three or five ladies or eight to ten customers isn't usually enough to please me, because I want variety in my female offerings and because I like to 'disappear into the crowd.' Anyway, I've noticed at PP that one girl (whom I mentioned as "queen bee" above) limits my access to OTHER girls. Of course, this can always be solved by proactivity on my part, in (a) approaching the second girl, and (b) informing the first, that I was the one who approached the second rather than her approaching me. Failing to do (b) would be a serious disservice to the second girl. Oh imagine the drama. :) And by the way, I didn't know that Christie's in Memphis was "that kind of club." Glad to hear it. I have heard stories and read reviews of extras activity at various places in Memphis, but the only spot where I've consistently been able to receive what I was looking for, in that department, was at the (total dive) African American place called Ebony Lace. Should I give Christie's another go? What about at The Pony? (I like both of those clubs for the ambience and atmosphere, not to mention high quality girls.) Or is it strictly a "work your way into their good books by being a regular" set-up? I don't live in Memphis, it's a 3 hour drive for me, so I wouldn't actually be able to apply that level of dedictation.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Ya know, it has just occurred to me, that one of my "main favorties" at a club that I frequent is one of the "queen bee" girls and therefore, for reasons I have only now understood, I am probably "off limits" to many of the lower status girls. Which would explain why I've had a hard time, on SOME nights, hanging with anyone except Dancer X. She shooed them off. :( Dang ... Drama drama. Women are SUCH catty little ...
  • Mickkeyc
    18 years ago
    The list sounds dangerous - lol - do I get any input if I want to STILL be on the list?
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    A few of the things going on in the CDRs that I've heard from my girls... I hear there's sharing of intel - sharing about what guy(s) to avoid. Which guy is too "grabby", what guy will (or has) blown his nut (you might be black balled for the rest of the night - or longer, if you make it on that list - unless the guy was with a dancer that doesn't mind) I've heard there's a list on the wall of girls, and what patron they "own" - other girls are to stay away... Of COURSE drama takes place there. There's usually the fight every month or so that will get someone fired (happened to my best girl)
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    A few of the things going on in the CDRs that I've heard from my girls... I hear there's sharing of intel - sharing about what guy(s) to avoid. Which guy is too "grabby", what guy will (or has) blown his nut (you might be black balled for the rest of the night - or longer, if you make it on that list - unless the guy was with a dancer that doesn't mind) I've heard there's a list on the wall of girls, and what patron they "own" - other girls are to stay away... Of COURSE drama takes place there. There's usually the fight every month or so that will get someone fired (happened to my best girl)
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    I think there's lots more going on in the ladies' dressing rooms. First, some girls think of stripping as "showing off outfits." (Of course, they dont' understand that stripping is actually showing off THEIR BODIES inside our outside of outfits.) So, they go change their clothes. A lot. For very little reason, except that they like clothing and girl toys like necklaces and shoes. Another thing that goes on in many dressing rooms is, the interactions with the "house mother" and the local dealers. House mom is in charge of who has rights to what territory, what activities, in what rooms, who is allowed to go outside the club with what customer, etc. There's a lot of bartering and group dynamics going on. Drug dealers will have more access to girls in the dressing rooms where there's enough light to see the stuff they're distributing, than on the main floor where an undercover cop might catch them. Strippers are bad at business. That's just a fact of life. They think they're "working" but then don't put two and two together, to realize, that the reason their evening's take is so low, is that they DIDN'T PUT IN THE EFFORT when they were at the club. Also, they might not NEED the take. Many live hand-to-mouth, and once they've gotten what feels like "enough" money, they stop getting more, even if there are willing and desperately horny customers in the club at the time. Maybe the work is so distasteful to them that they choose to minimize it whenever possible. Maybe they're just clueless about basic economic math.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Usually they just don't feel like working, especially early when the place is kinds dead. So they take their good old time coming out on the floor. Here's how one club I know deals with it: there's no door on the ladies' dressing room and the opening is very wide, so the girls are in full view of customers when they're in there, and the pool table is right outside the doorway. (McDoogals in Maryland.)
  • Mickkeyc
    18 years ago
    I don't smoke so that would not be a major enticement. But I would love to be a fly on the wall to see what is said about whom (customers AND other dancers). Although I fear that we would be shocked, and probably turned off, by much of it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion